The Education Forum

Was Lovelady A Big Fat Prevaricator, Or What?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must be reading different WC testimonies for Lovelady and Shelley, Robin. In the ones I'm reading, they testified to remaining on the steps until Gloria Calvery came back to the steps and told them about the assassination. Even then, they did not leave immediately, but questioned her as to the veracity of her information before leaving.

2 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

We must be reading different WC testimonies for Lovelady and Shelley, Robin. In the ones I'm reading, they testified to remaining on the steps until Gloria Calvery came back to the steps and told them about the assassination. Even then, they did not leave immediately, but questioned her as to the veracity of her information before leaving.

Bob

If the running woman is Gloria, then they could not have been on the steps during the encounter

because Shelley and Lovelady are near the concrete island as she runs past them ?

21 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

Bob

If the running woman is Gloria, then they could not have been on the steps during the encounter

because Shelley and Lovelady are near the concrete island as she runs past them ?

That is a strange form of logic, Robin. Based on a whimsical assumption that Running Woman was Gloria Calvery, are you suggesting both Shelley and Lovelady committed perjury?

21 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

it's your assertion that the frame shows Lovelady bending over NOT mine.

the burden of proof is on you, NOT me :huh:

So get a lawyer and sue me if you're that upset.

If the running woman is NOT Gloria, how was it possible for Gloria to have run from her position watching the motorcade to the TSBD doorway, and then to have had a conversation with Lovelady and Shelley before they leave the steps,

and before Officer Baker starts to run from his parked motorcycle.