The Education Forum

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

1 hour ago, Bernie Laverick said:

You've gone too far this time. You've made utter fools of yourselves! And still you come back for more...

All the name-calling the H&L critics can summon doesn’t change the evidence:  Evidence of a 5’ 11” Marine who becomes a 5’ 9” cadaver on a slab in the Dallas morgue.  Evidence of a fellow who is arrested both on the main floor and the balcony of the Texas Theater.  Evidence of a man who does and doesn’t have a valid Texas driver’s license.  Evidence of a man who isn’t recognized by his own half-brother.  Evidence of a man whose Social Security records don’t reflect teen-aged employment income supposedly included on his federal tax returns.  Evidence of a man who appeared at the Bolton Ford dealership in New Orleans at the same time he was in the Soviet Union.  Evidence of a man who lost or broke a front tooth in a school fight yet had the tooth magically reappear in his exhumation photos.  Evidence of a man who worked with anti-Castro Cubans in Miami and the Florida Everglades at the same time he was in the Soviet Union.  Evidence of a man who was treated for VD at a Marine hospital in Japan at the same time he was on the high seas and in Formosa.  Evidence of a man who attended school simultaneously in New York City and New Orleans.   And on and on.

Funny thing about evidence.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I wish Jim would explain how and why all of these family members knew about 2 Oswalds and said nothing. And if your answer is that they knew LHO was a spy or whatever (which logic says they would NOT be privy to) and it was for the good of the country, wouldn't they rethink the whole thing after the assassination?

I don’t think so, Tracy.  Do you seriously think these people wanted to call attention to themselves, to remind their friends and neighbors that they were related to the man who supposedly assassinated a popular sitting president?  Even if they found the courage to speak out, who would they talk to?  Warren Commission critics who even questioned the official findings in an academic way found it difficult or impossible to get published in the mainstream press.  What American television station would want to hear from an Oswald relative who said Oswald worked for American Intel, or much less discuss the “Oswald Project.”

Had I been in their position, I would have feared for my life.

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

I don’t think so, Tracy.  Do you seriously think these people wanted to call attention to themselves, to remind their friends and neighbors that they were related to the man who supposedly assassinated a popular sitting president?  Even if they found the courage to speak out, who would they talk to?  Warren Commission critics who even questioned the official findings in an academic way found it difficult or impossible to get published in the mainstream press.  What American television station would want to hear from an Oswald relative who said Oswald worked for American Intel, or much less discuss the “Oswald Project.”

Had I been in their position, I would have feared for my life.

I don't even know how to reply anymore. The fact is they were "in on it" to some extent which is my original point. As Bernie said, if they know, they're in on it. Which brings us to the exhumation which you still have no explanation for. 

Funny thing Tracy... there is an alternate explanation for virtually every human occurrence in known history...  Depends on who is telling the story and which history is to be "allowed".  Amazing you don't already know this...   ??

In the world of spycraft one expects to see multiple reasonable explanation for the same activity...

Again Tracy, have you literally learned nothing about the world of intelligence and how it works?

Here Tracy, this series runs from the American Revolution to today -

and then there's this https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/int022.html The Evolution of the U.S. Intelligence Community-An Historical Overview

or Van Deman and his efforts to bring about the first military intelligence agency...

Tracy - you and a handful remain so tunnel-visioned in your need to support Parker's "anti" H&L-thesis cause H&L in reality destroys his arguments...  we get it.

What continues to amaze is how little you seem to know about everything else that leads to these kinds of plans in the midst of the height of the Cold War.

You remain AMAZED at the plan of human trying to do evil to each other

Amazing and Pathetic all at the same time...   :up

Edited by David Josephs

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Funny thing Tracy... there is an alternate explanation for virtually every human occurrence in known history...  Depends on who is telling the story and which history is to be "allowed".  Amazing you don't already know this...   ??

In the world of spycraft one expects to see multiple reasonable explanation for the same activity...

Again Tracy, have you literally learned nothing about the world of intelligence and how it works?

Here Tracy, this series runs from the American Revolution to today -

and then there's this https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/int022.html The Evolution of the U.S. Intelligence Community-An Historical Overview

or Van Deman and his efforts to bring about the first military intelligence agency...

Tracy - you and a handful remain so tunnel-visioned in your need to support Parker's "anti" H&L-thesis cause H&L in reality destroys his arguments...  we get it.

What continues to amaze is how little you seem to know about everything else that leads to these kinds of plans in the midst of the height of the Cold War.

You remain AMAZED at the plan of human trying to do evil to each other

Amazing and Pathetic all at the same time...   :up

Counter Intelligence from WWII to Present Chapters 1-4.pdf

Captain Ralph H. Van Deman - Father of American Intelligence.pdf

How did 'Lee's' head turn up in 'Harvey's' grave?

Now Jim has specifically ruled out those involved in the exhumation as being responsible for faking the findings, maybe you would like to take a stab at trying to figure out how and why the skull of LHO was found in the grave of LHO. Until you answer this everything else is totally meaningless.

So where is 'Harvey' buried? Or, did he live and it was 'Lee' who was shot by Ruby? That would explain the exact mastoid scar right? But where does that leave the H&L story?

Dead and buried. Problem is... you keep exhuming it! And each time you do the smell becomes worse as the soft tissues of your cultish fantasy rot before our eyes and nose.

Please, show yourselves some self-respect and bury this for good.

5 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

... Evidence of a man who lost or broke a front tooth in a school fight yet had the tooth magically reappear in his exhumation photos.  ...

Hello Jim, could you elaborate on this? Did he lose the entire tooth or just a part of it? When and where did it happen? And what is the evidence?

Edited by Mathias Baumann

How did 'Lee's' head turn up in 'Harvey's' grave?

Now Jim has specifically ruled out those involved in the exhumation as being responsible for faking the findings, maybe you would like to take a stab at trying to figure out how and why the skull of LHO was found in the grave of LHO. Until you answer this everything else is totally meaningless.

So where is 'Harvey' buried? Or, did he live and it was 'Lee' who was shot by Ruby? That would explain the exact mastoid scar right? But where does that leave the H&L story?

Dead and buried. Problem is... you keep exhuming it! And each time you do the smell becomes worse as the soft tissues of your cultish fantasy rot before our eyes and nose.

Please, show yourselves some self-respect and bury this for good.

Jerry Vale is back...  :up

Hmmm, let's see.  Spy stuff and your understanding remains mutually exclusive BM....

You simply aint gonna learn what you don't wanna know...

la--la--la....  

And each time you do the smell becomes worse as the soft tissues of your cultish fantasy rot before our eyes and nose

LMAO....  if anyone would know the smell of a rotting cultish fantasy Bernie, each time you take the stage...

Stay with the music you pathetic little lost boy...if you suck as bad at that as you do this, that rotting smell of your "offerings" are surely horrendous by now...  :up

Now run back to your little sandbox, ROKC, and get a few expletives and zingers from the boys... we know you and original thought are also mutually exclusive...

bu-bye now...  :drive

Edited by David Josephs

Apparently because he and his associates cannot refute the exhumation and other scientific evidence, David Josephs is resorting to personal attacks. That is a shame. If my name was Dr. Norwood, I would file a complaint, but I can take it as can Bernie I'm sure. But we haven't even discussed the handwriting evidence. Years ago, I studied that evidence and found that the experts said that samples that are supposed to represent "Harvey" and "Lee", two different individuals, were written by the same person. Of course, this was years before H&L was even a glimmer in John Armstrong's eye. All the H&L supporters can do is say that the experts were wrong or being paid off. Or they can do as they have done with the exhumation evidence all these years-ignore it.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-truth-about-harvey-lee.html

1 hour ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Hello Jim, could you elaborate on this? Did he lose the entire tooth or just a part of it? When and where did it happen? And what is the evidence?

Pardon me for butting it to answer this. Greg Parker has done some good work on this subject. The fact is, LHO may not have lost a tooth at all and simply suffered a cut lip:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t227-armstrong-s-magic-tooth-and-the-facts-about-harvey-at-beauregard

2 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

In the fall of 1954, LEE Oswald was in the 9th grade at Beauregard JHS, where he became friends with a kid named Ed Voebel after Voebel witnessed him in a protracted fight with the Neumeyer brothers, Johnny and Mike.  Voebel and a couple of other kids attempted to patch Lee up.  This was in November. Voebel told the Warren Commission that Oswald lost a tooth in the fight.

Mr. JENNER. But you do remember that you attempted to help him when he was struck in the mouth on that occasion; is that right?
Mr. VOEBEL. Yes; I think he even lost a tooth from that. I think he was cut on the lip, and a tooth was knocked out.

Soon after the fight, Voebel took a famous photograph of Oswald that he eventually sold to LIFE magazine after the assassination.  It appears to show LEE Oswald with a missing tooth.

tooth_full.JPG

Here’s a close-up from Voebel’s photo:

Tooth_CU.jpg

About a half century later, after one of a number of meetings John Armstrong had with Marina (Oswald) Porter, she gave him all the original photos of the 1981 exhumation.  Here is one of them.

exhume.jpg

As you can see, there is no missing front tooth.

I have the Feb. 21, 1964 edition of LIFE magazine which contains a HUGE halftone reproduction of Voebel's photo that fills up all of page 70 and extends onto page 71. Now that I have a better scanner, I'll see if I can make a clearer image.

"your cultish fantasy"

Stick it Tracy....  Bernie can't help but throwing in barbs even when not an ounce of the work here is his...

At least you do the work....  BM remains a waste of breath, time and effort.

43 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Stick it Tracy....  Bernie can't help but throwing in barbs even when not an ounce of the work here is his...

At least you do the work....  BM remains a waste of breath, time and effort.

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

LMAO....  if anyone would know the smell of a rotting cultish fantasy Bernie, each time you take the stage...

Stay with the music you pathetic little lost boy...if you suck as bad at that as you do this, that rotting smell of your "offerings" are surely horrendous by now...

The above quote would seem to be a personal attack. The remark you objected to "your cultish fantasy" is an attack on the H&L concept. Please stick to the debate David and stop with the personal attacks.

Jerry Vale is back...  :up

Hmmm, let's see.  Spy stuff and your understanding remains mutually exclusive BM....

You simply aint gonna learn what you don't wanna know...

la--la--la....  

Stay with the music you pathetic little lost boy...if you suck as bad at that as you do this, that rotting smell of your "offerings" are surely horrendous by now...  :up

Now run back to your little sandbox, ROKC, and get a few expletives and zingers from the boys... we know you and original thought are also mutually exclusive...

bu-bye now...  :drive

Does this mean you don't know why 'Lee's' head was found in 'Harvey's' grave? It does doesn't it?

The exhumation findings weren't tampered with according to Jim, otherwise he would have agreed that they too can be added to the extensive list of those who knew of this 'plot'. So unless you can give a good explanation, preferably with documented evidence, as to why this doesn't totally compromise the entire H&L narrative reasonably minded people will draw their own conclusions. That's why you have sold less H&L books than there are people involved in the plot.

It must make you feel very important (and at the same time a little fearful) that you, and you alone, are the discoverers of this real truth, and that only incisive minds like yours can see through the super bad guys' toxic plots. Surely they will be at least tapping your phone; probably even have photo surveillance on you at all times. After all, you H&L crew are very few but, you are lethal. You must be pissing off a lot of very powerful people with all these revelations. I mean, if they are prepared to perform a mastoid operation on a dead body just to preserve this plot, what would they do with those who are actively and publically exposing it?

Evidently...NOTHING!  

If what you are saying were to be the truth... you would have been shut down years ago!

The fact that nobody in a position of power is stopping you spout this nonsense is itself self-evident proof that it has no basis in fact.

Check mate!