The Education Forum

New Article by John Armstrong

3 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:
52 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Please do not use Michael Walton's method of rebuttal, which would be merely stating a contrary opinion while ignoring the evidence.

Sandy to the contrary on the GEMS thread many many excellent rebuttals were posted.

Well yeah, many rebuttals according to your idea of what a rebuttal is... stating one's opinion. But there was nothing substantial, for example debunking evidence for two Oswalds.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Well yeah, many rebuttals according to your idea of what a rebuttal is... stating one's opinion. But there was nothing substantial, for example debunking evidence for two Oswalds.

Not just me but many others. And I  believe  Tracy said that based on a poll even the uninitiated  don't  believe  the Hardly story ever happened.

So there's  that as well.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

Not just me but many others. And I  believe  Tracy said that based on a poll even the uninitiated  don't  believe  the Hardly story ever happened.

So there's  that as well.

EVERYBODY on Earth used to believe the sun revolved around the Earth. Did that make it true? No... it made those people ignorant of the truth.

And if you disagreed with those people they would call you crazy. Gee, sort of like the way it is here. The parallels are striking.

So go ahead and hang on to your preconceived notions. Following the evidence makes more sense to me.

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Paul,

The evidence shows that Lee Harvey Oswald attended both Beauregard Junior High School in New Orleans and Public School #44 in New York City simultaneously, during the fall semester of 1953.

Do you believe that Oswald had supernatural powers? Or do you believe there were two young Oswalds, with each attending one of the classes?

Please do not use Michael Walton's method of rebuttal, which would be merely stating a contrary opinion while ignoring the evidence.

Sandy,

That evidence only shows that there were two boys named "Lee Harvey Oswald" at the same time in these two US cites.   No supernatural powers were needed.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

22 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:
On 12/11/2017 at 8:21 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Paul,

The evidence shows that Lee Harvey Oswald attended both Beauregard Junior High School in New Orleans and Public School #44 in New York City simultaneously, during the fall semester of 1953.

Do you believe that Oswald had supernatural powers? Or do you believe there were two young Oswalds, with each attending one of the classes?

Sandy,

That evidence only shows that there were two boys named "Lee Harvey Oswald" at the same time in these two US cites.   No supernatural powers were needed.

Exactly!

I'm glad to see that you recognize they were separate boys. We call them Harvey and Lee.

20 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

How about a 24 hour moratorium on this thread, so folks can rethink what they want to discuss, and won't be so inclined to bash, or to repost their own posts just because they think someone hasn't seen it?

Oh, sorry Kathy, I posted a few hours early. I didn't see your request till now.

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Exactly!

I'm glad to see that you recognize they were separate boys. We call them Harvey and Lee.

Sandy,

You may call them whatever you like -- yet that doesn't mean that all the false sightings of Lee Harvey Oswald (the one charged with the JFK Assassination) can be recycled to write a mythology of Two Oswald's who were BOTH involved in the JFK Assassination.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Sandy,

You may call them whatever you like -- yet that doesn't mean that all the false sightings of Lee Harvey Oswald (the one charged with the JFK Assassination) can be recycled to write a mythology of Two Oswald's who were BOTH involved in the JFK Assassination.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Excuse me Paul. My mistake for thinking you were being sincere when you wrote:

On 12/11/2017 at 7:10 AM, Paul Trejo said:

I can be persuaded by evidence.  That's why I'm on this Forum.

Clearly you've already made up your mind.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:03 PM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

But the H&L crowd chooses what evidence to follow and ignores the rest.

We look for evidence that cuts through the cover-up and we try to figure out what really happened.

If you’re honest with yourself, you KNOW there was a government cover-up in this case.  I have shown you a video proving that the authorities altered the statements of at least three Dealey Plaza witnesses indicating that shots may have been fired outside the School Depository.

I have shown you that the Warren Commission altered the testimony of an FBI evidence technician who inadvertently implied there was a secret transfer of “Oswald’s possessions” from Dallas to FBI headquarters in D.C., where they were altered, and then secretly returned to Dallas before being publicly sent back to Washington.  Can you seriously doubt more sworn testimony was altered over the years?  Other witnesses have said their words were changed.  

It is clear from the notes of HSCA staffers that James Wilcott wasn’t permitted to say all he knew even in secret testimony at the House committee.  It is also clear that the U.S. government has gone to great lengths to hide the details of what Wilcott called American Intel’s “Oswald Project” from the American people and the world.

Since there clearly was a cover-up, why should we spend our time parsing documents that merely shore up that false story?  We look for the documents the U.S. government neglected to destroy or alter.  And there are a lot of them that escaped the dragnet.

Look at it this way.  You’re a police detective looking into the robbery of a liquor store on Saturday night.  The store clerk says a couple of the robbers were wearing green and gold patches, colors of a local gang,  So you haul all the known gang members into headquarters for questioning.  Seventeen of them swear they were at Blessed Virgin Mary Church all Saturday night deep in prayer.  The eighteenth breaks down and says they robbed the store.  Who are you going to pay a whole lot more attention to?  It’s that simple.

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Exactly!

Wow, Sandy.  What a huge leap of faith. I guess the next time I see another Mike Walton on Facebook I'll be sure to remember that's my CIA manufactured clone LOL And oh my look at this!

https://www.facebook.com/sandy.larsen.566

38 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

We look for evidence that cuts through the cover-up and we try to figure out what really happened.

Really Jim?  I mean...you're serious? To say that secret agents found a near look a like of Lee Oswald in Hungary and as an extra bonus the look a like's mother even looks like the US born Oswald's Mom EXCEPT this one is frumpy and never smiles.  And this all happened in 1953. And the secret agents had these two mothers and sons practically living in each other's shadows in Texas, NO, Japan, and NYC.

That's what you and other members of Team Hardly believe?

We all know the sky is blue and the grass is green. But according to Team Hardly, the sky's really yellow and the grass is magenta. They know this because, you know, the evidence...

And if you're so 100% sure of this, why haven't you at least taken this to present your case to Consortium News. Jim DiEugenio has been published over there and if they could verify beyond a doubt * the Hardly story, that'd be an earth-shattering revelation.

* Oh that's right. None of this has been confirmed and verified except by Team Hardly.

LOL

53 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Pardon me for changing the subject Jim, but it appears the Dr. Norwood/Greg Parker debate is over for now anyway as Norwood has dropped out. I think it would be great if you would go over to ROKC and debate Greg. Vanessa Loney served as moderator and did a very good job I think. Parker got slightly out of line at one point (according to Norwood) but he apologized and the debate continued until Norwood dropped out. Anyway, here is your chance Jim to debate some of the issues you mention here frequently.

38 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Pardon me for changing the subject Jim, but it appears the Dr. Norwood/Greg Parker debate is over for now anyway as Norwood has dropped out. I think it would be great if you would go over to ROKC and debate Greg. Vanessa Loney served as moderator and did a very good job I think. Parker got slightly out of line at one point (according to Norwood) but he apologized and the debate continued until Norwood dropped out. Anyway, here is your chance Jim to debate some of the issues you mention here frequently.

I would absolutely love to see that happen.  A panel of the 3 wize men that make up Team Hardly - DJ, JH, and SL, with MC as designated cheerleader and insult thrower vs. Parker

LOL