The Education Forum

New Article by John Armstrong

15 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Paul,

If I should be ashamed of suspecting Ruth Paine was a CIA agent, then you should be considerably more ashamed for claiming General Walker was behind the Kennedy assassination. After all, that is a considerably harsher accusation.

Sandy,

The difference is that I have substantial information based on recent FOIA releases of FBI memoranda.  I give you Jeff Caufield's recent book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015, 900 pages).

You have -- what?  Probe Magazine 1990-1999, with its ridiculous accusations of Ruth Paine by attorney Carol Hewett, and its equally ridiculous Harvey & Lee theory by John Armstrong?   If you want to read my critique of Hewett's Probe Magazine articles here, I'll happily post it.

It was from Carol Hewett that James Di Eugenio got his guesswork dogma about Ruth Paine in his "Destiny Betrayed 2" (2012, repeat of the 1992 flop).

But other than Probe and James, what have you actually got, Sandy?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I certainly do. First, the article you link to provides no details of who remembered LHO at Stripling. However, we can assume the reports are similar to those presented on Armstrong. These are simply anecdotal with no other proof besides the individuals memory after years and years. No documents, photographs (which we have from schools LHO actually attended) or anything else. The witnesses are probably misremembering Robert who did attend Stripling. And as I have pointed out, it is not newsworthy to have seen Robert Oswald but would be to have seen LHO.

Oh, you mean Robert was "misremembering" his own attendance at Stripling????  Why do you only look at part of the Stripling evidence?

Stripling assistant principal Frank Kudlaty in 1963 met FBI agents at the school and gave them “Lee Harvey Oswald’s” Stripling records.  Those records disappeared.  Kudlaty's YouTube interview is here.

On two separate occasions,  Robert Oswald told a Fort Worth newspaper, on two separate occasions years apart, that his brother attended Stripling.  See one of the articles here.

Robert also testified to the Warren Commission that his “brother” attended Stripling.

Harvey Oswald’s classmate Fran Schubert said she attended Stripling with Oswald and watched him walk home from Stripling to his house at 2220 Thomas Place.  See her YouTube interview with John here.  

In the 1990s, Stripling School principal Ricardo Galindo told John that it was “common knowledge” that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling.  Not one “researcher” here has made an effort to contact Galindo to see if he is still alive and if he would repeat his claim.

John also spoke to local student Bobby Pitts, who remembered that Oswald attended Stripling with his younger brother and that he (Bobby) remembered seeing (Harvey) Oswald standing on the porch at 2220 Thomas Place, directly across the street from Stripling.  John also spoke with former Stripling student Doug Gann, who attended ninth grade at Stripling with Harvey and remembered that he live “across the street from the basketball courts and one or two houses to the left,” which exactly describes 2220 Thomas Place, where “Marguerite Oswald” lived at the time of the assassination of JFK.  H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

H&L critics have no explanation why a Forth Worth Star-Telegram article from November 2017 would indicate that Oswald’s “teachers and classmates remember him at Stripling, though there is no official record.” They complain there are not enough details, as if that changes the record. Read the article here.

It was clearly common knowledge among  local Fort Worth students and teachers that "Lee Harvey Oswald" attended Stripling School. Your endless excuses about details and lying witnesses change none of that.  H&L critics have no interest whatsoever in looking into this question.  All they do is try to deny it in any way they can conjure.  

We have already discussed Kudlaty. If he had come forward on his own, his recollections could be given more weight. However, he did not do so until contacted by his friend Jack White, Armstrong's mentor. In any case, we only have Kudlaty's word for what happened and there is a great deal of evidence that shows LHO did not attend Stripling.

Robert believed his brother attended Stripling as he did and he would have if he and Marguerite had not moved to NYC. As for other statements, "common knowledge" is not proof. Records, photographs and so forth are better evidence than human memory which is unreliable, especially after 40 years.

Jim and Team Hardly,

Over on another thread:

...another EF member wrote what I think are several outstanding posts about about the current state of the conspiracy community. I think it would be well worth it for you to read them. Just to give you some insight and food for thought.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Jim and Team Hardly,

Over on another thread:

...another EF member wrote what I think are several outstanding posts about about the current state of the conspiracy community. I think it would be well worth it for you to read them. Just to give you some insight and food for thought.  Thanks.

Opps! David Josephs blew that one! Thanks, I hadn't read that thread. Lance Payette is a breath of fresh air and common sense and I wish he would post more often on the H&L threads. He helped me with the Oswald birth certificate issue.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-truth-about-oswalds-birth.html

14 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

In any case, we only have Kudlaty's word for what happened....

Why do you continue to argue against only a small part of the Stripling evidence?

Robert Oswald told a Fort Worth newspaper, on two separate occasions years apart, that his brother attended Stripling.  

Stripling_1959.jpg

Robert also testified to the Warren Commission that his “brother” attended Stripling. 

Harvey Oswald’s classmate Fran Schubert said she attended Stripling with Oswald and watched him walk home from Stripling to his house at 2220 Thomas Place.

In the 1990s, Stripling School principal Ricardo Galindo told John that it was “common knowledge” that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling.  Not one “researcher” here has made an effort to contact Galindo to see if he is still alive and if he would repeat his claim.

John also spoke to local student Bobby Pitts, who remembered that Oswald attended Stripling with his younger brother and that he (Bobby) remembered seeing (Harvey) Oswald standing on the porch at 2220 Thomas Place, directly across the street from Stripling.  John also spoke with former Stripling student Doug Gann, who attended ninth grade at Stripling with Harvey and remembered that he live “across the street from the basketball courts and one or two houses to the left,” which exactly describes 2220 Thomas Place, where “Marguerite Oswald” lived at the time of the assassination of JFK.  H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

H&L critics have no explanation why a Forth Worth Star-Telegram article from November 2017 would indicate that Oswald’s “teachers and classmates remember him at Stripling, though there is no official record.” They complain there are not enough details, as if that changes the record. Read the article here.

And here's the Fank Kudlaty interview.  People with minds more open than Mr. Parnell can judge for themselves whether this evidence seems credible.

37 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Why do you continue to argue against only a small part of the Stripling evidence?

Jim did you  take  the  time to read Lances post I  pointed  out  to  you?

And it's  funny you  argue about how Tracy argues about one portion of Kudlatty when the entire Hardly story is based on many portions of items woven together  to  create  the Hardly whole.

16 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Jim and Team Hardly,

Over on another thread:

Yes, David made a mistake. So what? Have you never made a mistake?

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

My argument is simple. Kudlaty only came forward after talking to Jack White and hearing the H&L theory. The witnesses, including Robert, were wrong about LHO attending Stripling as shown by other "better" evidence and they have no confirming proof. As Michael said, Lance has some interesting information about witnesses from his experience with other controversial subjects. You should check that out.

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Yes, David made a mistake. So what? Have you never made a mistake?

That's  the  whole point Sandy. Researchers need to be honest about their theories and qualify them by keeping an open mind that they could  be wrong. Yes we've  all made mistakes obviously.

Jim Hargrove in another thread said:

You’re not paying much attention.

1. I never said there were no researchers who believe in H&L. I said I believe the majority would be against it if you could somehow take an effective poll. In an informal poll here in 2015, H&L lost as you may recall.

2. You say your website and Len Osanic's get many hits. CTs are popular but that doesn't really prove anything.

3. McBride cites other witnesses and tells Lifton to talk to them. He (and the H&L gang) doesn't understand that it doesn't matter what anyone says-that doesn't make it a fact. Despite what McBride says, he didn't "reluctantly" agree with Lifton by my reading of the partial transcript:

Lifton: OK. In this (FBI) statement, you also write, “during his first visit to my home, in late ’57 or early ’58. . . “
McBride: No, that’s not right. It’s gotta be ’56. It’s gotta be ’56. It can’t be ’57…
Lifton: I want you to go through this. Do you have any theory as to why you were confused, why you thought it was ’57 or ’58 back when you made the statement?
McBride: No. I can’t figure it out as to why I thought it was ’58. If he was already in the Marines in ’56, he sure as hell wasn’t at Pfisterer.

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Why did you bump a discussion from another thread to this one?   

H&L wasn't the original topic and I thought perhaps the moderators would prefer it here.

It's not difficult to imagine why McBride reversed himself after talking to Armstrong. He had two choices-he could admit he was wrong about when he knew LHO. Or he could reverse himself and become a part of history as well as minor celebrity at JFK conferences and assure himself that he had been right after all.

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Why did you bump a discussion from another thread to this one?   

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

H&L wasn't the original topic and I thought perhaps the moderators would prefer it here.

It's not difficult to imagine why McBride reversed himself after talking to Armstrong. He had two choices-he could admit he was wrong about when he knew LHO. Or he could reverse himself and become a part of history as well as minor celebrity at JFK conferences and assure himself that he had been right after all.

Well then, let's see what Mr. Armstrong has to say about Palmer McBride....  Please tell us about "Russian Space Successes" before Sputnik!

McBride_1.jpg

McBride_2.jpg

And now shall we review what Mr. McBride had to say about David Lifton?