The Education Forum

An Update on Behaviour

I am pleased that within the last few weeks there has been a much more considerate mode of discussion.

That said I have already edited a number of member's posts and have already placed two members on "Two Posts a Week."

Where before I seldom read member's psosts, now I essentially read everything. I am pleased there is a more constrained mode of discussion but I alert those who thoink they can return to old behaviour. I will find you and I will deal with you.

On a positive note. Thank you for the change that has takken place over the last couple of weeks. It really does show respect for the President we all remember.

James.

James... 

Had I been more aware of the bliss created by using the IGNORE functionality of this site - I would have done so many years ago...

Not having to be bombarded by the repetitive rants of select members has made the experience infinitely better...

Finally, given the option to reveal these comments, and doing so from time to time...

I find the decision remains one of the best I've made...

:cheers

Yes, its a really good feature.  If you do not know how to use it, just consult a mod.

Congratulations Mr Gordon for your stand on etiquette issue.