The Education Forum

Jim Garrison Clay Shaw/Cuba file

This is one of the longer documents uploaded by John Barbour this week. I've uploaded it to Scribd so folks can access it directly. If any of the other documents uploaded by John are of interest, I'll put those on Scribd as well. Hopefully John will continue with these uploads.

Clay Shaw / Cuba file

https://www.scribd.com/document/398606062/Jim-Garrison-Shaw-Cuba-file-pdf

John's site is here.

http://www.johnbarboursworld.com

and his YouTube channel is here.

https://www.youtube.com/johnbarboursworld

I am having a hard time downloading that at Scribd.

I don't want to print it but just view it in page by page form.  

Possibly regarding SANFORD KRASNOFF AND DOROTHY LUCKOW KRASNOFF

From Farewell to Justice : Sandy Krasnoff was a police officer

From the Clay Shaw file at the above OP link;

Jim Serio informed me that Sandy Krasnoff's wife, Dotty, used to be employed by an automobile tire company. She said that Oswald came into her company driving a pickup truck with HIDELL's name written on the side of the truck. Oswald bought four tires and charged them.

The memo continues with Dotty later phoning Oswald to collect the money for the tires. Oswald says he's not responsible and hands the phone to his "attorney". This person introduces himself as David Ferrie. They argued and Dotty commented to Ferrie that his name suits him as he sounds like a Fairy. After Ferrie died, Dotty says Time Magazine came out to enquire.

How did the reporters know about it?

Ok, found something;

From The Times, Shreveport, LA, 24th Feb 1967;

A lady contacted Associated Press about details related to Oswald. She tells them details that are somewhat different to the story Jim Serio relates to Garrison, but has similar elements like Hidell, tires etc, but dissimilar elements like a woman with an accent first answered the phone. She gets threatened before reporters show up at her house. She shows the reporters a snub nosed 38 revolver and says she's not talking. 

So maybe the reporters that showed at her house were from Time, hence the "enquiry" and no story

I think Weisberg found out about the question to Marina about " Farry" also.

Isn't that interesting.  The FBI knew about Ferrie on the 24th?

One  neat thing about what John is doing is this: he is showing that the idea that Garrison had little or nothing, or that he was a crackpot investigator, is baloney.  There is a lot of really interesting information in these files, and Garrison's comments are pretty much spot on.  So the smears that the likes of Paul Hoch, Peter Scott, Tony Summers, David Lifton and Tink Thompson have tried to characterize the DA with, these were simply not sound.  What made it worse is that they never even referred to this raw data when attacking him.

I should add, although much of this material, at first glance, is familiar to me since Lyon Garrison let me copy his late father's extant files--some of it is not.  Therefore I suspect that John got these from Garrison at an earlier date than I got them from his son.

Another one is Mr. Wormser of Cliff's Junkyard;

He recalls in September of 63, a Pontiac station wagon was pushed into his junkyard by another car. A dark complexioned male with black curly hair, 5' 6", 23-24 years old, 165 lbs, stocky frame, indicated that the owner of the car was Oswald. Mr Wormser's wife approached the car that did the pushing in order to chat with the occupants, but the dark complexioned male said that the woman inside was Russian and does not speak english. It was noted the woman had black hair and had a baby "of tender age" Oswald and the dark complexioned male took two tires from the junker then they left

Again with the tires ...

Kind of interesting isn't it?

Nice observation Tony.

On 2/2/2019 at 5:35 AM, Tony Krome said:

Another one is Mr. Wormser of Cliff's Junkyard;

He recalls in September of 63, a Pontiac station wagon was pushed into his junkyard by another car. A dark complexioned male with black curly hair, 5' 6", 23-24 years old, 165 lbs, stocky frame, indicated that the owner of the car was Oswald. Mr Wormser's wife approached the car that did the pushing in order to chat with the occupants, but the dark complexioned male said that the woman inside was Russian and does not speak english. It was noted the woman had black hair and had a baby "of tender age" Oswald and the dark complexioned male took two tires from the junker then they left

There was another guy with Oswald and the dark complexioned male at Cliff's Junkyard;

Long blonde hair and long side burns

About 5'10" tall

Very slender build

22 to 24 years old

Compare to Lee Bowers description of the driver of an out of state 59 Oldsmobile;

White male about 25 to 35 years old with long blonde hair

So we have two familiar Dealey Plaza guys that were seen with Oswald at the New Orleans junkyard

Junkyard - A dark complexioned male with black curly hair, 5' 6", 23-24 years old, 165 lbs, stocky frame

Roger Craig - The driver of the station wagon was a husky looking Latin, with dark wavy hair