The Education Forum

Chicago plot

Outside of Mr. Bolden's claims  does anyone have actual evidence, i.e. reports of any kind, arrest records, etc.?  Did the House look into this at all? Did the ARB try to obtain any documents about this? Who was the landlady?  Who were the arrested men?  

The HSCA did inquire into the Bolden story at some length and the ARRB did collect additional records, or attempt to at least, not only on Bolden but also on the  Vallee and Echeveria incidents....I provided links to some of their work in a recent series of posts about the Chicago plots on my word press blog.

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Outside of Mr. Bolden's claims  does anyone have actual evidence, i.e. reports of any kind, arrest records, etc.?  Did the House look into this at all? Did the ARB try to obtain any documents about this? Who was the landlady?  Who were the arrested men?  

James Douglas covered this a briefly in JFK and The Unspeakable. I dont think other names of the arrested were ever released just Valle. I have a a couple files on my computer. If you give me a few min I can go and get them. There is an FBI file that says an informant named "Lee" tipped them off to the plot. The Chicago police or SS released some files around the time of the JFK movie about the arrest. 

Edited by John Kozlowski

The Vallee incident and the Bolden incident were totally separate,  the HSCA investigated the "Lee report" and a variety of other rumors related to the Vallee incident including one about a New York license plate and determined them all to be untrue.  The Vallee warning came from an individual Vallee had talked to in a Bowling Alley diner (not Lee Oswald).  As I mentioned above, I give links to the HSCA investigation of all three incidents in my three blog posts on the subjects.  Hopefully they do a lot to clear up what has turned into a lot of "urban legend" material have been floating around for years relating to the Chicago reports.

Part 1 begins here:

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2018/12/26/the-chicago-threat-part-1/

If you have comments I'd prefer to respond to you on the blog rather than try to track them in two places.

Edited by Larry Hancock

This really smells like a cover up.

Look, Jim Douglass went there.  He talked to Vallee's sister.  He went to the site where the guy worked.  He found a new witness in Moyland.

And people ask: Where is the FBI report?  I mean where is the one that Walter reconstructed?  Where are the ones on Clinton/Jackson which the FBI knew about and actually visited the hospital.

Since when does anybody rely on J. Edgar Hoover as sine  qua non of authenticity in the JFK murder.

Edited by James DiEugenio