The Education Forum

Nagy - Cord Meyer - International Organizations Div 201-11893

Sorry if this is repeating already published info from the last release....

I found the connection between Cord Meyer - Nagy - IOD and Hunt's claim that Meyer was directly involved with JFK too much to pass up a posting...

Doesn't this strengthen those connections...  and then bring in Clay Shaw...

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/104-10181-10114.pdf 

image.thumb.png.ef5e5d55c8f4214599d3a8d4d1cbedcb.png

image.thumb.png.7ecc53330c859dc27cba579f8c40f6d6.png

David I'm sorry too.  I'm lost. I'm familiar with Cord Meyer as Mary Pinchot Meyer's ex husband, protégé of Allen Dulles, head of Operation Mockingbird and more.  I've seen Nagy's name but don't really know anything about him.  I can see how the Trade mart would relate regarding Shaw to whatever Nagy means.  Does this somehow relate Meyer to Shaw?  How was Meyer directly involved with JFK?  The assassination?  Hunt claimed whatever the direct involvement was?   Never knew Meyer was Chief, International Organizations Divisions.  

Could you (please) elaborate a little bit at least for those of us less informed? 

Meyer is named on Hunt’s .org chart as the leader which includes “French Conman”

Permindx...Angleton.......Bloomfield....Nagy.....Shaw... CIA.....Meyer....Morales/Harvey 

and the hole just keeps going from there.... with European Royalty.

Nagy is cleared by Meyer’s Org Div

Nagy creates CMC and Shaw is CIA informant... Montreal and the Mafia are closely connected....

To be truthful, there are much better and detailed writings on these relationships... this was the first I ever saw with CIA Meyer with direct connection to the French Canadian side of things....

Ferenc Nagy, former president of Hungary, a man with provable CIA bonafides, a citizen of Dallas, was the front man for CMC/Permindex. 

I cant make out when the memo was written, but clearly before 1960.

53 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Meyer is named on Hunt’s .org chart as the leader which includes “French Conman”

Permindx...Angleton.......Bloomfield....Nagy.....Shaw... CIA.....Meyer....Morales/Harvey 

and the hole just keeps going from there.... with European Royalty.

Nagy is cleared by Meyer’s Org Div

Nagy creates CMC and Shaw is CIA informant... Montreal and the Mafia are closely connected....

To be truthful, there are much better and detailed writings on these relationships... this was the first I ever saw with CIA Meyer with direct connection to the French Canadian side of things....

Does the CIA to you mean USA?  It seems to me that there is more of a European connection. Imagine de Gaulle's beef with the United States had he thought the assassination attempts on him came from US Government. It's apparent he did not believe that Permindex was connected to the USA in any way. Shaw himself was a Anglophile, a guy trying to leave the country and relocate in London when Garrison pinched him.  And Montreal and the British Crown is connected not Montreal and the CIA.