The Education Forum

How a national conspiracy theory museum wound up in the 'boondocks'

How a national conspiracy theory museum wound up in the 'boondocks'

Mike Argento, York Daily Record Published 1:58 p.m. ET Jan. 16, 2019 | Updated 11:19 a.m. ET Jan. 17, 2019

https://www.ydr.com/story/opinion/columnists/mike-argento/2019/01/16/how-national-hidden-history-museum-wound-up-york-county-pa-conspiracy-theory-museum-john-judge/2582211002/?fbclid=IwAR3t08DWwyqGhdXLFnN7nA9GwoSqIecdmH2Q4uheA2ZbcC0kXLRMO7H_peQ

I am really surprised no one has picked up on this.

Its a shame really.

Because now this makes for two massive archives that are, for all intents, isolated and non viewable.

The first one is Mae Brussell's.  Which was even more expansive than John Judge's.  I won't go into the whole sorry tale of what happened to that incredible library.  But I will say that Lisa Pease and myself were two of the very few people who ever saw it.  It included 40, four drawer file cabinets, filled to the brim with every kind of document you could imagine: newspaper clippings, periodical articles, government documents.

In addition, the woman had something like 6000 books, many of which I never heard of.

If it would be possible to combine her collection with John's, and place them on line as a self sustaining library, I mean wow, the kind of research you could do.  Instead they are on both coasts, and hardly anyone knows about them, let alone  uses them. 

What do we get instead, Josh Marshall and Talking PoInts Memo. I call it the liberal CW.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am really surprised no one has picked up on this.

Its a shame really.

Because now this makes for two massive archives that are, for all intents, isolated and non viewable.

The first one is Mae Brussell's.  Which was even more expansive than John Judge's.  I won't go into the whole sorry tale of what happened to that incredible library.  But I will say that Lisa Pease and myself were two of the very few people who ever saw it.  It included 40, four drawer file cabinets, filled to the brim with every kind of document you could imagine: newspaper clippings, periodical articles, government documents.

In addition, the woman had something like 6000 books, many of which I never heard of.

If it would be possible to combine her collection with John's, and place them on line as a self sustaining library, I mean wow, the kind of research you could do.  Instead they are on both coasts, and hardly anyone knows about them, let alone  uses them. 

What do we get instead, Josh Marshall and Talking PoInts Memo. I call it the liberal CW.

A Mae Brussells/John Judge conspiracy research center.

Wow!  That would be something.

Maybe someone with the means to make that happen will do so sooner rather than later.

IT would be a very difficult endeavor but worth it.

You would need at least three people.  Two sorters and filers and one guy to scan all day.

William Kelly wrote on Facebook about the article cited at the top of this thread:
Please stop sharing this link as to why the COPA archive - decades of dedicated work was hijacked to rural Pennsylvania instead of being in DC where it belongs. Read John Judge's original work at Dave Ratcliff's Rathouse web site. The HHM in Pa. Is a sham.

Just what is at Dave's rat house then? If all those boxes are in York?