The Education Forum

The Truth, The Truth, The Truth And Dam The Cost

The above was one of my pop's favorite statements. He raised me to be a majority of one and I'll always appreciated that.

One of the problems with the JFK Assassination is that we fall in love with a theory that resonates within us and we often fall in love with our own words.

My group of suspects has shrunk dramatically over 50 years and I'm personally convinced that some of the perps were part of JM Wave. 

But ask me after I have had a chance to plow thru the recently released files and it could change simply because I'm not trying massage my ego or form a fan club.

Well, Evan, we have a lot of that in this field do we not.

In fact, I think it was designed that way.  The Torbitt Document was the granddad of it all.  It named almost every possible conspiratorial angel there was, except many Madam Nhu.  But if you can believe it I actually followed some guy who said that on Coast to Coast one night.

The idea was to confuse, to muddy the waters to obfuscate.  At the same time the MSM pounded him the idea of No Conspiracy.

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The idea was to confuse, to muddy the waters to obfuscate. 

And when James DiEugenio denies JFK was shot in the back at T3, and denies JFK was shot in the throat from the front -- that's not obfuscation?

When it comes to maintaining a cover-up of the root facts the MSM takes a back seat to the T3 Deniers in the JFKA Critical Master Class.

There is a dramatic difference between denying a conspiracy and disagreeing over where the bullets hit. As some one who attended 100s of autopsies and seen better work done by some one during their internship at the morgue than was done at Bethesda.

2 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

There is a dramatic difference between denying a conspiracy and disagreeing over where the bullets hit.

Not if where the bullets hit proves conspiracy -- and the nature of the cover-up which seeks to obfuscate where the bullets hit.