The Education Forum

A Night at the Garden

35 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Trump has studied the speeches of Mussolini the way the young Michael Jackson studied James Brown.

Cliff, true..but Jackson also borrowed from Jackie Wilson.

Jackson adored Jackie Wilson and his energized style of singing and dancing performance.

Trump's idols weren't dancers and singers.

They were "strong leader" demagogues.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 minute ago, Joe Bauer said:

Cliff, true..but Jackson also borrowed from Jackie Wilson.

Jackson adored Jackie Wilson and his energized style of singing and dancing performance.

Trump's idols weren't dancers and singers.

They were "strong leader" demagogues.

Trump also borrows from Hitler.

Demagogues are performers, no?

On 8/16/2019 at 10:59 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe: I just read your commentary above. You are a talented writer with each sentence being thought-provoking. Why not start your own blog and let non-forum people benefit from your insights?

Doug thank you for your comments.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

I was not suggesting in any way that you cease posting in the Education Forum. Such a thought would never occur to me about you or any other forum member.

You have knowledge of a great many interesting things outside the topic of the JFK assassination, knowledge that you have accumulated over a lifetime. Combine this with your talented writing skills and you have the makings of a potentially fascinating blog that would publish your commentary as the occasion demanded. You would not be tied down to a schedule, only posting in the blog when you felt motivated to do so when struck by something that was newsworthy.

Doug