The Education Forum

I don't think interest will ever die re: JFK assassination

On 12/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

The real principal conspirators were in the U. S. Military, not the CIA, and the Pentagon had labored successfully to keep itself clear of the entire tragic saga.  Chief among those Pentagon conspirators was General Lyman Lemnitzer, who served as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1960 to 1962 and then as Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NAT0 from 1963 to 1969.

I've mentioned this before on this forum, but to me one clear sign that it was more of a U.S. military than a CIA plot is the documented (by his son) tearful grief (remorse?) exhibited by General Maxwell Taylor on two occasions long after the assassination.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:07 AM, Ron Ecker said:

I've mentioned this before on this forum, but to me one clear sign that it was more of a U.S. military than a CIA plot is the documented (by his son) tearful grief (remorse?) exhibited by General Maxwell Taylor on two occasions long after the assassination.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=and+the+angels+cried+youtube&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&refig=932ee9cae65d463ba84c5d25950ac68f&sp=4&ghc=1&qs=AS&pq=and+the+angels&sk=PRES1AS3&sc=8-14&cvid=932ee9cae65d463ba84c5d25950ac68f

Happy New Year.

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 12/30/2019 at 6:07 AM, Ron Ecker said:

Doug, or anyone else.

Is this account of Maxwell Taylor crying about the death of JFK available to see?

Any link to this story would be appreciated.

Also, I recall another child of a high ranking military official sharing his recollection of his father being very personally upset the day ( specifically the early evening during the family dinner? ) of JFK's demise regards something about a shutdown or lock down of communications at the Pentagon which the father felt was indicative of something ominous? I may have the exact story wrong.

Sep 10, 2013 - Every enlisted man dreams of it: pulling rank on the military's highest brass. ... War II,” Joint Chiefs Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer later said of Kennedy. .... force that his White House military adviser, General Maxwell Taylor, had .... “Those sons of bitches with all the fruit salad just sat there nodding, saying it ...

Edited by Joe Bauer

59 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Is this account of Maxwell Taylor crying about the death of JFK available to see?

Any link to this story would be appreciated.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26174-dallas/?tab=comments#comment-409896

Edited by Ron Ecker