The Education Forum

John F. Kennedy Pushed for Inspection of Israel Nuclear Facilities

This will be in the upcoming  documentary  by Oliver Stone.

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It's worth a reminder here that Yitzhak Rabin, the head of the IDF's Operations Directorate who became the IDF Chief of the General Staff in 1964, was in Texas on 11/22/63. In Dallas, according to his wife's book, enroute to NYC, after a tour of U.S. military facilities, the last being Fort Bliss in Texas. (IOW he was meeting with U.S. military brass around the country in the days leading up to the assassination.) Here's a thread that gets into this subject:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/9745-mifgash/

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This will be in the upcoming  documentary  by Oliver Stone.

With all due respect, I doubt that he will give us the whole story.  

Pamela:

The film is not devoted to that particular subject.  Which I dealt with it at length in my article in garrison.

But can you point me to another tv documentary that dealt  with the topic of JFK and Dimona, and JFK and the Palestinians?

• 2 weeks later...

You must remember no one told David Ben Gurion what he could do. Then here comes this brash young President. We will inspect Dimona. He did not like that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 9:03 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Pamela:

The film is not devoted to that particular subject.  Which I dealt with it at length in my article in garrison.

But can you point me to another tv documentary that dealt  with the topic of JFK and Dimona, and JFK and the Palestinians?

Not a TV documentary, but Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgment discusses these issues. And he is not thrilled with Stone's removal of possible connections to the Mossad in JFK.