The Education Forum

DPUK interview with Michael Marcades

Guest Bart Kamp

Just spent the entire last hour listening to the full interview.

Thank you Bart for sharing.

So intriguing.

Will want to comment and ask many more questions later but right now I must get to daily chores.

Briefly:

What kind of Doctor is Michael Marcades?

I know it is hard for drug and alcohol victims to recount many things in their blurred life, but was there not "one" other name Rose could have shared in regards to her claimed employment at Ruby's Carousel Club? A co-worker, stripper, acquaintance, cop, musician, side-act, etc. to give her employment claim any more credibility?

Rose Cherami's hospital records are astoundingly and ominously intriguing.

If RC was shot in the head and murdered versus an accidental car death that speaks to nefarious others wanting her dead and who "they may have been."

I would want her body exhumed to "prove" she was shot in the head.

Cherami was right on about the corrupt Houston police department and her history in that millieu. Time and time again we are informed of constant and substantial long term corruption in big city police departments in the 1950's and 1960's all across America.

New Orleans was always notorious for this but it was just endemic everywhere.

You can bet that Dallas in 1963 had the same.

Heck, we know Ruby ran gambling, guns, provided free booze and even girls for many prominent people including the police themselves. Roscoe White hooks up with Geneva, a Ruby employee.

Dallas was a "swinging " city all through the 50's and early 60's. Joe Campisi had it made there. No problem with the cops at all.

Rose Cherami was a throw away victim of all this sick and depraved corruption that I have many times stated was so widespread pervasive in our country in most of our biggest cities it was one of our society's top three negative legacy's of the 20th century.

Robert Kennedy said as much in his book ..."The Enemy Within."

Interesting hearing your real voice Bart. Love the English accent. Whether it's the King's English or Cockney. However, I don't know enough about English accents to ID yours specifically.

We've heard Jim Di's real voice as he has been on national radio so often. Same with Doug Caddy and Don Jeffries and a few others.

I think some might find my true voice and manner of speaking different than expected.

Deeper toned? And maybe kind of boringly monotone, like those male, menu reciting telephone recordings?

"Thank you for calling the Social Security Department. All agents are busy at this time. If you wish to remain on the line, your wait time is approximately 1 hour and 37 minutes."

I posted in the Ruby thread about three weeks ago about having just read H P Albarelli's A Secret Order a couple of months before in conjunction with Gary Shaw's article in the latest Garrison magazine.  Combined with this interview now it's all really enlightening about Rose and other aspects.

In the interview Michael mentions Roses confinement in the St. Elizabeth hospital in Washington DC for an extended period, a year or more (?). I should have taken notes.  With only her (military) uncle allowed to visit her.  He mentions it being an exclusive hospital used by members of the government including the CIA.  I wonder how Rose wound up in Washington?

He also mentions her confinement at a hospital in Oklahoma for an extended period of time where Joloyn West oversaw operations.  This would have been when he was at the University of Oklahoma.  While he was doing experiments for MKULTRA, like OD'ing an elephant.  Where he was at when he tried to insert himself in Ruby's defense immediately after he shot Oswald, then later was recruited by Ruby's new lawyer for his appeal after his murder sentence.   Much of his funding at the time came from what was later proven to be a CIA front.  This is covered in Tom O'Neill's Chaos. 

Dr. Marcades also talks about Rose being an informant in Houston in her youth for Detective Billnitzer of the Houston vice squad, specializing in narcotics, the only honest cop in that department, who shot himself twice in the heart in the vice squad room.  The Houston PD was under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Narcotics for corruption.  The vice officers in particular were selling confiscated drugs, heroin in particular to dealers.  The lead investigator for the FBN was George White, whose other job at the time was for Sidney Gottlieb of the CIA running an apartment in New York City where MKULTRA recruited test subjects were brought for experiments.  The DA, then Police Chief and finally mayor tried to blame the "suicide" on Whites tactics, disproven by a tape recording.  White was involved in at least the cover up of Frank Olson's death.  I don't think the Dr. mentioned either that according to Albarelli, Rose was scheduled to meet with Billnitzer when he died, she didn't know what happened until the next day, then left town four days after his death, not to return for many years.

It get's deeper I already know.  I guess I need to buy the book for more detail.     

28 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I posted in the Ruby thread about three weeks ago about having just read H P Albarelli's A Secret Order a couple of months before in conjunction with Gary Shaw's article in the latest Garrison magazine.  Combined with this interview now it's all really enlightening about Rose and other aspects.

In the interview Michael mentions Roses confinement in the St. Elizabeth hospital in Washington DC for an extended period, a year or more (?). I should have taken notes.  With only her (military) uncle allowed to visit her.  He mentions it being an exclusive hospital used by members of the government including the CIA.  I wonder how Rose wound up in Washington?

He also mentions her confinement at a hospital in Oklahoma for an extended period of time where Joloyn West oversaw operations.  This would have been when he was at the University of Oklahoma.  While he was doing experiments for MKULTRA, like OD'ing an elephant.  Where he was at when he tried to insert himself in Ruby's defense immediately after he shot Oswald, then later was recruited by Ruby's new lawyer for his appeal after his murder sentence.   Much of his funding at the time came from what was later proven to be a CIA front.  This is covered in Tom O'Neill's Chaos. 

Dr. Marcades also talks about Rose being an informant in Houston in her youth for Detective Billnitzer of the Houston vice squad, specializing in narcotics, the only honest cop in that department, who shot himself twice in the heart in the vice squad room.  The Houston PD was under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Narcotics for corruption.  The vice officers in particular were selling confiscated drugs, heroin in particular to dealers.  The lead investigator for the FBN was George White, whose other job at the time was for Sidney Gottlieb of the CIA running an apartment in New York City where MKULTRA recruited test subjects were brought for experiments.  The DA, then Police Chief and finally mayor tried to blame the "suicide" on Whites tactics, disproven by a tape recording.  White was involved in at least the cover up of Frank Olson's death.  I don't think the Dr. mentioned either that according to Albarelli, Rose was scheduled to meet with Billnitzer when he died, she didn't know what happened until the next day, then left town four days after his death, not to return for many years.

It get's deeper I already know.  I guess I need to buy the book for more detail.     

Same thoughts exactly Ron.

What kind of Doctor is Michael Marcades?   He has a PhD in Fine Arts.  Choral conducting.  He is a professional Choral/Instrumental conductor.  He blows his own trumpet.

Interesting hearing your real voice Bart. Love the English accent. Whether it's the King's English or Cockney. However, I don't know enough about English accents to ID yours specifically.

Bart Kamp is an honorary English resident.  Actually he's Dutch.