The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

24 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Start with the root facts of the case:  JFK had a shallow wound in soft tissue to the right of T3, and another soft tissue wound in his throat.  There were no wound exits, and no rounds recovered at the autopsy.  The autopsists considered the possibility JFK was struck by a high tech weapon of the sort developed by the CIA program MKNAOMI. 

From Larry Hancock’s Nexus, pg 36

<quote on, emphasis in the original>

Confirmation of the MKNAOMI project was revealed in 1977, when Carter administration Defense Secretary Brown
requested an internal review of CIA projects which had involved the Department of Defense. The Department of
Defense's legal counsel conducted the investigation and among other things reported back that MKNAOMI had begun
in the early 1950's and was "intended to stockpile severely incapacitating and lethal materials and to develop gadgetry
for dissemination of these materials."

A June 29, 1975 CIA memorandum has also been located which documents the SOD/CIA relationship and confirms that no written records were kept; management was by verbal instruction and "human continuity." The memo refers to "swarms
of project requests" and cites examples of suicide pills, chemicals to anesthetize occupants to facilitate building
entries, "L-pills" and aphrodisiacs for operational use. The memo notes "some requests for support approved by the CIA
had apparently involved assassination."

<quote off>

“No written records were kept” — like 99+% of all JFKA related material the Records Act is a useless distraction.

CV--

You may wish to contemplate the views of Jeff Morley.

Morley believes JFK records are being withheld that would illuminate the relationship between the CIA and LHO. 

IMHO, that would be a valuable insight to the JFKA.

One that President Biden, like President Trump, has decided to hide.  

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

14 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

yOu'Re sUsCePtIpLe tO pAnDeRiNg ?

Tucker from 4 yrs ago..

Carlson:  Do you believe that the CIA — or another government agency — was in any way involved with the assassination of your uncle?

RFK, Jr:  Well, I dunno. I don’t think that possibility has been eliminated.

Gee wow, powerful stuff...

7 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

CV--

You may wish to contemplate the views of Jeff Morley.

I stopped contemplating the views of Jeff Morley at the Cracking the Case Conference at Bethesda in ‘05 when he sat next to Tony Summers on stage and nodded wisely when Summers said we should not ask what kind of conspiracy killed Kennedy, but whether there was a conspiracy at all.  I almost fell out of my chair.

Morley believes JFK records are being withheld that would illuminate the relationship between the CIA and LHO. 

IMHO, that would be a valuable insight to the JFKA.

Insight into the cover-up of the JFKA, but illuminates nothing about the murder itself.

One that President Biden, like President Trump, has decided to hide.  

Let the ether of your imagination run wild.  Everyone else does.

13 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Carlson:  Do you believe that the CIA — or another government agency — was in any way involved with the assassination of your uncle?

RFK, Jr:  Well, I dunno. I don’t think that possibility has been eliminated.

Gee wow, powerful stuff...

Here's what Russia Gate actually happened people say: 

5 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Here's what Russia Gate actually happened people say: 

From the House testimony of Shawn Henry of Crowdstrike, the company which investigated the hack of DNC e-mails in 2016, in regard to the Russian hacker Fancy Bear.

MR. SCHIFF: lt provides in the report on 2016, April 22nd, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

MR.HENRY: Yes, sir.  So that, again, staged for, sure which, I mean, there’s not -- the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don't have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don't have the evidence that says it actually was. 

55 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

From the House testimony of Shawn Henry of Crowdstrike, the company which investigated the hack of DNC e-mails in 2016, in regard to the Russian hacker Fancy Bear.

MR. SCHIFF: lt provides in the report on 2016, April 22nd, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

MR.HENRY: Yes, sir.  So that, again, staged for, sure which, I mean, there’s not -- the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don't have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don't have the evidence that says it actually was. 

Fancy Bear---was that topic being researched by Yoel Roth?  

Y. Roth (2014), Locating the "Scruff Guy": Theorizing body and space in gay geosocial media. International Journal of Communication 8. (PDF)

This article offers a critical examination of the smartphone application Scruff, a gay geosocial networking service targeted primarily at bears that boasts a user base of more than five million individuals in more than 180 countries. Using a case study of gay geosocial networking, the article argues for a theoretical reworking of the relationships among embodiment, space, and digital media. Geosocial services such as Scruff, by virtue of their emphasis on bodies and locations that can be accessed offline, complicate notions that online interactions are displaced, disembodied, and ethereal. By layering a virtual, but still spatialized network of users atop existing physical locations, Scruff straddles the online–offline divide and indicates how bodies, places, and identities are discursively constructed through the interplay of virtual and physical experience.

Who knew? 

Maybe it was the bear community that cracked Hillary's e-mails. 

Or possibly, some Chicago Bears. 

Ask Yoel Roth! 

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Fancy Bear---was that topic being researched by Yoel Roth?  

Y. Roth (2014), Locating the "Scruff Guy": Theorizing body and space in gay geosocial media. International Journal of Communication 8. (PDF)

This article offers a critical examination of the smartphone application Scruff, a gay geosocial networking service targeted primarily at bears that boasts a user base of more than five million individuals in more than 180 countries. Using a case study of gay geosocial networking, the article argues for a theoretical reworking of the relationships among embodiment, space, and digital media. Geosocial services such as Scruff, by virtue of their emphasis on bodies and locations that can be accessed offline, complicate notions that online interactions are displaced, disembodied, and ethereal. By layering a virtual, but still spatialized network of users atop existing physical locations, Scruff straddles the online–offline divide and indicates how bodies, places, and identities are discursively constructed through the interplay of virtual and physical experience.

Who knew? 

Maybe it was the bear community that cracked Hillary's e-mails. 

Or possibly, some Chicago Bears. 

Ask Yoel Roth! 

I thought you said RussiaGate was a hoax?  A Russian hacker penetrated the DNC computers and staged the e-mails for exfiltration by, according to Assange, non-state actors.

Can’t admit error, Ben?

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

I thought you said RussiaGate was a hoax?  A Russian hacker penetrated the DNC computers and staged the e-mails for exfiltration by, according to Assange, non-state actors.

Can’t admit error, Ben?

An ursine cast to be sure. 

14 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

He brought up Jack Ruby's Doctor and mkultra, Tucker did a good job..

Unbelievable!!

I have been a critic of Tucker Carlson and Fox News for years, so I could hardly believe my eyes and ears when I listened to Tucker Carlson's takedown of the CIA and their long-hidden role in JFK's assassination this morning!

Carlson hits on all cylinders here -- even discussing CIA psychiatrist Jolyon West's contacts with Jack Ruby, and his involvement in MK-ULTRA.

Carlson also explains how the CIA and their mainstream media propagandists started using the term "conspiracy theorists" after 1964 to discredit researchers who were debunking the fraudulent Warren Commission Report.

I agree with Ben and Mathew Koch on this one.

This is the most important, accurate mainstream media commentary on the JFK assassination in history!

Clapping GIFs | Tenor

9 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Unbelievable!!

I have been a critic of Tucker Carlson and Fox News for years, so I could hardly believe my eyes and ears when I listened to Tucker Carlson's takedown of the CIA and their long-hidden role in JFK's assassination this morning!

Carlson hits on all cylinders here -- even discussing CIA psychiatrist Jolyon West's contacts with Jack Ruby, and his involvement in MK-ULTRA.

Carlson also explains how the CIA and their mainstream media propagandists started using the term "conspiracy theorists" after 1964 to discredit researchers who were debunking the fraudulent Warren Commission Report.

This is the most important, accurate mainstream media commentary on the JFK assassination in history!

Clapping GIFs | Tenor

William, now you gotta see the Watters World segment! 💯

14 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Unbelievable!!

Clapping GIFs | Tenor

Here here. 
TBH I couldn’t believe he was so brazen. He strikes me as fed up with a lot of things going on in the US / world and he is speaking his mind. I am ever so glad that he did.

He references Lance De Havren Smith, who wrote the book “conspiracy theory in America”, which is a very logic book linking the assassinations in the 1960’s, and making a rational assessment about 9/11. I have a PDF if you or anyone else fancies a read?! 

32 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

William, now you gotta see the Watters World segment! 💯

I thought James DiEugenio did a great job of not over playing his hand in the Watters World interview.

Obviously, there is a lot that DiEugenio could have said about the CIA's role in the assassination, but he left it to the viewers to connect the dots about the blank documents.

(I wonder if this was partly a result of Watters editing DiEugenio's commentary.)