The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

No cheating---

Was the following said by a leftie or a rightie? 

“[S]ix nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers...

We could be six days away from losing our rule of law, and losing a situation where we have elections that we all can rely on. You know, those are the foundation stones of a democracy…

...a historian 50 years from now – if historians are allowed to write in this country and if they are still free publishing houses and a free press – which I’m not certain of – but if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed.”

---30---

If you vote for the wrong party, you will lose freedom of speech and your children conceivably killed. 

How many cans of tuna can you fit into a bunker? Peanut butter too--a lot of calories there.  

I guess when you identify as lolibertarian or whatever 3 party you can just pretend that your not a part of it and act like your better than it like your are doing Ben. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Matthew Koch said:

I guess when you identify as lolibertarian or whatever 3 party you can just pretend that your not a part of it and act like your better than it like your are doing Ben. 

I am wrapped in a mantle of virtue, atop the very pinnacles of righteousness. 

And yes I confess, I am a part of it. Establishment Washington heeds my very beck and call....

How did you expose me? 

21 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am wrapped in a mantle of virtue, atop the very pinnacles of righteousness. 

And yes I confess, I am a part of it. Establishment Washington heeds my very beck and call....

How did you expose me? 

This is a question that I think is a little more on topic, what the YouTube short question is posed at the end, if this is evidence of intelligence companies giving marching orders or just a coincidence like Kirk, William, or Matt would tell us? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Max Boot, senior fellow at The Council of Foreign Relations? 

Sure, he made some good points.

Also, if you want to know what you should believe (from the establishment viewpoint) read Max Boot. 

Boot has very questionable judgement, IMHO.

Ben,

Go back and re-read what I wrote about Max Boot and his recent article about the non-equivalence of right wing MAGA violence in the U.S. today and rare incidents of violence by liberals.  

It, obviously sailed over your head, along with all of the factual details in the article.

But, then again, you have always been quite adept at ignoring facts that contradict your fixed paradigms-- confirmation bias on steroids.

As for the CFR, as I said, I have never been a Max Boot fan, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Go back and re-read what I wrote about Max Boot and his recent article about the non-equivalence of right wing MAGA violence in the U.S. today and rare incidents of violence by liberals.  

It, obviously sailed over your head, along with all of the factual details in the article.

But, then again, you have always been quite adept at ignoring facts that contradict your fixed paradigms-- confirmation bias on steroids.

As for the CFR, as I said, I have never been a Max Boot fan, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

W--

We just have to agree to disagree on this one. I respect your views. 

11 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

This is a question that I think is a little more on topic, what the YouTube short question is posed at the end, if this is evidence of intelligence companies giving marching orders or just a coincidence like Kirk, William, or Matt would tell us? 

There is little doubt that the M$M has been absorbed by the establishment and national security state ---sheesh there is so much flow back and forth, see Jen Psaki, Karl Rove or the platoons of CIA-FBI experts regularly on air....

"Part 1: CIA’s Extraordinary Role Influencing Liberal Media Outlets Daily Kos, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone"

An interesting article by JFKA researcher Dick Russell

In a reverse from 60 years ago, it appears the CIA Mockingbird program is actually more deeply entrenched in "liberal" media than "conservative" media. 

The liberal media presently in engaged in a fear-mongering hysteria, sadly participated in by the president. 

This all happened 60 years ago, in the Cold War days, when the conservative media savaged opponents as pinko's, weaklings, unAmerican etc. 

Turnabout is fair play? All is fair in love, war and politics....