The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

On 8/20/2024 at 11:17 AM, Joe Bauer said:

I doubt but for a few members no one here is going to click on this link and read the article.

It is not JFKA related ( except via Doug Caddy's story of E. Howard Hunt's claim that JFK was taken out over the ET secret ) and most people scoff at this ET/UFO subject discussion anyway.

Still, the fact is this guy Luis Elizondo is who he says he is and has held all the extremely high security military and government intel agency positions he has so often stated in his many interviews.

He and his shocking new ET reality paradigm message have been given national coverage in all our media for a few years now. Way more than anything like this before. Beyond measure.

More than anyone ever in the history of the phenomena and who comes from such a high security level of government service and position.

Obvious to me that he has been placed into this position of promoting what he says is the truth of ET visitation and how it's time for the citizenry of our society to know this truth and begin the process of acceptance of it.

I believe Elizondo's years of national media coverage and his message is part of the first serious effort of our most secret and powerful government entities to prepare our society for a gradual acceptance of the truth about the reality of the ET story.

One that hopefully will make the transition less traumatic from a psychological and even spiritual aspect.

Include David Grush's national media coverage as well.

The UFO/ET presence reality has just become too obvious to the general population now. Full scale denial of it by the government is no longer trusted by too many.

Steven Greer's massive and deep research and strongly documented discloser efforts as well as the discloser efforts by so many other highly placed and credentialed persons of high authority positions ( Paul Hellyer, the former president of Russia, Nick Pope/Lord Hill-Norton, etc. etc. etc. ) and countless incidents of UFO high strangeness such as the 1980 Brentwaters Air Base/Rendelsham Forest Woodbridge, England incident and the Malmstrom Air Base incident in 1967 and so many others cumulatively just push the envelope of official government denial to an untenable position of defense.

Yea not sure which will be most traumatic for everyone the spiritual or the psychological fallout.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Yea not sure which will be most traumatic for everyone the spiritual or the psychological fallout.

How this will all playout is beyond my guesswork imagination.