The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested, pure plutonium nuclear bombs do not produce radiation.

"never ask a question you wont like the answer to" and if you did your homework, you wouldn't be asking such idiotic questions to supplement your debunking function.

Bests,

John

Citation?

Other isotopes persist a long time but give off weaker radiation. Plutonium, for example, has a half-life of 24,000 years but emits only alpha radiation.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/trinity/a...es/closer4.html

Giger counters detect alpha radiation

http://www.gammascout.com/geiger-counter.html

Weren't you the one complaing about insults. Asking people to debunk a theory you have only supplied shakey evidence to support is pretty stupid.

Edited by Len Colby

Shazamm!!

Len just posted a picture of one of our spaceships erupting in a ball of fire!!!

We must therefore conclude that the WTC was destroyed with 500,000 pounds of solid rocket fuel!!!

I wonder, yes I really wonder, who could have placed such an ammount of solid rocket fuel in the WTC towers, all that went down with such a bang, without anyone being the wiser????!!!.

NYC cops are notoriously lazy, but, damn, how many trucks would it take to bring such an amount of solid rocket fuel into lower Manhattan anyway?

I guess it would be easier to sneak a nuke inside after all. Like one the size that could fit in a lunch box.

Bests,

John McCarthy

Stop the presses! I smell cordite!!! That's composition B, the same stuff they put in grenades....don't tell me they have mini grenades with nuclear capability now?! Cordite in the det cord too? Oh. my. What will the debunkers order for lunch now that they realize this material can only be placed by mankind.

Where's the proof that no nukes were used to bring down the towers?

Bests,

John McCarthy

You misunderstand.

There have been no groups of professionals in their respective fields who have said 9/11 was faked.

In order to be taken seriously, you have to offer evidence as to why the "official" story is wrong.

I can say that the Scholars for 9/11 Truth are actually a secret organsiation dedicated to the overthrowing of a democratic government and its replacement by a fascist junta chosen by a select few.

Saying it means nothing unless I can offer evidence to support my assertion.

Alpha Particles? Indeed, that's what they are picking up in the Freshkill Landfill on Staten Island where most of the crime scene material was so hastely moved!!! And they are picking up traces of other goodies too. And that gunk they are finding in the first responders ain't peanut butter. No cure or antidote for such poisoning.

Thanks, Len.

Bests,

John McCarthy

Edited by John J. McCarthy

Alpha Particles? Indeed, that's what they are picking up in the Freshkill Landfill on Staten Island where most of the crime scene material was so hastely moved!!! And they are picking up traces of other goodies too. And that gunk they are finding in the first responders ain't peanut butter. No cure or antidote for such poisoning.

Thanks, Len.

Bests,

John McCarthy

Bullxxxx now you're just making stuff up John Google turned up no referece to alpha particles or alpha radiation at Fresh Kills

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22alpha+pa...en&filter=0

No one is claiming this not even on forums or woo-woo sites -John made it up!

Alpha radiation is normally considered harmless (see link from previous post)

So for no doctors have diagnosed GZ responders and area residents as suffering from radiation sickness which is probably due to the numerous toxins that were released

As I said research fuel air explosions (also thermobaric weapons), even a small amout of fuel can produce quite a bang. IIRC it's estimated about 3000 gallons of jet fuel survived the impact fireballs in each tower that's over 10,000 liters, the Russians disabled German tanks with liter bottles of vodka.

I find it difficult to believe that enough of the fuel, could have remained in liquid or gas form, and caused that amount of damage over ninety floors below. I don't buy the claim that 3000 gallons of jet fuel survived the impacts. That theory is just as unsupported by the facts as you claim the explosives theory is. There is no more evidence to support it, than there is to support the explosives theory.

As I said research fuel air explosions (also thermobaric weapons), even a small amout of fuel can produce quite a bang. IIRC it's estimated about 3000 gallons of jet fuel survived the impact fireballs in each tower that's over 10,000 liters, the Russians disabled German tanks with liter bottles of vodka.

I find it difficult to believe that enough of the fuel, could have remained in liquid or gas form, and caused that amount of damage over ninety floors below. I don't buy the claim that 3000 gallons of jet fuel survived the impacts. That theory is just as unsupported by the facts as you claim the explosives theory is. There is no more evidence to support it, than there is to support the explosives theory.

Brian-

Your are correct, 3,000 gallons of fuel did not survive the impacts and initial fireballs.

Try 7,000 to 9,000 gallons!

Source FEMA 403 / May 2002 - “World Trade Center Building Performance Study”

From Section 2.2.1.2 Fire Development

(First Sentence)

‘It is estimated based on information compiled from Government sourced that each aircraft contained about 10,000 gallons of jet fuel upon impact into the buildings.’

(Second Paragraph discussing fireballs of WTC-2)

’Experimentally based calculations for similar fireballs (Zalosh 1995) were used to estimate the amount of fuel consumed. The precise size of the fireballs and their exact shapes are not well defined; therefore there is some uncertainty associated with estimates of the amount of fuel consumed by these effects. Calculations indicate that between 1,000 and 3,000 gallons of jet fuel were likely consumed in this manner.’

Oh, and by the way, notice that the report gives a source for the basis of its calculations / estimations.

For those interested, pure plutonium nuclear bombs do not produce radiation.

That, as they say, is pure bull.

Let's think... Nagasaki? The Fat Man? Implosion-type PLUTONIUM weapon.

You going to explain how that produced no radiation?

Thanks, Len.

Bests,

John McCarthy

Bullxxxx now you're just making stuff up John Google turned up no referece to alpha particles or alpha radiation at Fresh Kills

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22alpha+pa...en&filter=0

No one is claiming this not even on forums or woo-woo sites -John made it up!

Alpha radiation is normally considered harmless (see link from previous post)

So for no doctors have diagnosed GZ responders and area residents as suffering from radiation sickness which is probably due to the numerous toxins that were released

I got so excited by your Alpha boo boo, I thought I'd lure you over to Freshkills for a little land filling, Lenny

but you will have to deal with vermiculite which has been found in the WTC pit and is used in nuclear weapons.

By the by, Lenny, just because google can't find something doesn't mean you can take it to the bank.

You read like a kindergartner running around the playground with your "bullxxxx" remarks. Shame on you, boy.

And it doesn't matter how harmless something is; the fact that it is present is what counts. Tell that to the first responders and your buddies in NY.

Bests,

John McCarthy

Edited by John J. McCarthy

Stop the presses! I smell cordite!!! That's composition B, the same stuff they put in grenades....don't tell me they have mini grenades with nuclear capability now?! Cordite in the det cord too? Oh. my. What will the debunkers order for lunch now that they realize this material can only be placed by mankind.

Bests,

John McCarthy

You misunderstand.

There have been no groups of professionals in their respective fields who have said 9/11 was faked.

In order to be taken seriously, you have to offer evidence as to why the "official" story is wrong.

I can say that the Scholars for 9/11 Truth are actually a secret organsiation dedicated to the overthrowing of a democratic government and its replacement by a fascist junta chosen by a select few.

Witnesses at the Pentagon also reported the smell of CORDITE.

Cordite is a military explosive, not carried on jetliners.

Quote:

"It was so eerily similar to another experience during the Gulf War - a missile strike that killed a Marine in my unit" - Phillip Thompson

* "For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off" - Terry Morin

* "A bomb had gone off. I could smell the cordite. I knew explosives had been set off somewhere" - Don Perkal

* "Most people knew it was a bomb" - John Bowman

* "It smelled like cordite, or gun smoke" - Gilah Goldsmith

* "I knew it was a bomb or something" - Mike Slater

Bests,

John McCarthy

You misunderstand.

Quote:

"It was so eerily similar to another experience during the Gulf War - a missile strike that killed a Marine in my unit" - Phillip Thompson

* "For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off" - Terry Morin

* "A bomb had gone off. I could smell the cordite. I knew explosives had been set off somewhere" - Don Perkal

Bests,

John McCarthy

You misunderstand.

Quote:

Firstly Jack, will you please delete your multiple posts instead of leaving them there?

Now, to your points.

Cordite - What does cordite smell like? Don Perkal and Gilah Goldsmith were legal professionals. Are you certain they know what cordite smells like, or they only said it smelt like cordite because that was a word they knew? It's kinda strange, because cordite is used as a propellant; it's NOT an explosive as such.

Additionally, I'm not even sure the US military uses cordite; I'm checking on that and will get back to you.

John Mc mentions cordite and Composition B. Composition B is a mixture of RDX (Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine) and TNT (Trinitrotoluene). Cordite N (the modern version) is made up of nitrocellulose, nitroglycerin, and nitroguanidine.

So what did they smell? Cordite? Composition B? RDX? TNT? What? Would they even know?

Next - Mike Slater and John Bowman. Mike Slater says "...I knew it was a bomb or something..."; he was trying to describe what it sounded like. People do this all the time. Just recently, we had bushfires here. How did most people describe their homes going up in flames? "It was like a bomb went off..."; "It was like the house just exploded...". You are simply reading too much into it. Has anyone approached these people and asked "Did you say that to describe the sound, or do you believe an actual bomb went off?". One of those hard questions the CTists don't want to ask the people they love to quote.

Speaking of quotes, when I tried to find out the source of the John Bowman quote - I couldn't find one. I just get a similar quote to what you used, almost always word-for-word ("John Bowman, a retired Marine lieutenant colonel and a contractor..." etc). Never any indication where this quote came from.

I don't suppose you have a source for the quote?

And Phillip Thompson? I trust you were intending to show people ALL of what he said - and not just cherry pick - weren't you?

I fought in the Gulf War. I saw bombs and missiles explode overhead. I saw people die. And when, on my way to work Sept. 11, I saw an American Airlines jet come overhead and slam into the Pentagon, it all came back. Hard.
I heard the scream of a jet engine and, turning to look, saw my driver’s side window filled with the fuselage of the doomed airliner. It was flying only a couple of hundred feet off the ground — I could see the passenger windows glide by. The plane looked as if it were coming in for a landing — cruising at a shallow angle, wings level, very steady. But, strangely, the landing gear was up and the flaps weren’t down.

http://www.militarycity.com/sept11/911_1068139.html

Oooops!

I forgot about Terry Morin.

Again, you were going to tell people ALL of what he said, weren't you?

One to two seconds later the airliner came into my field of view. By that time the noise was absolutely deafening. I instantly had a very bad feeling about this but things were happening very quickly. The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB). Everything was shaking and vibrating, including the ground. I estimate that the aircraft was no more than 100 feet above me (30 to 50 feet above the FOB) in a slight nose down attitude. The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn’t be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.
Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th Wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon. Engines were at a steady high-pitched whine, indicating to me that the throttles were steady and full. I estimated the aircraft speed at between 350 and 400 knots. The flight path appeared to be deliberate, smooth, and controlled. As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110). As the aircraft flew ever lower I started to lose sight of the actual airframe as a row of trees to the Northeast of the FOB blocked my view. I could now only see the tail of the aircraft. I believe I saw the tail dip slightly to the right indicating a minor turn in that direction. The tail was barely visible when I saw the flash and subsequent fireball rise approximately 200 feet above the Pentagon. There was a large explosion noise and the low frequency sound echo that comes with this type of sound. Associated with that was the increase in air pressure, momentarily, like a small gust of wind. For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off roughly ½ mile in front of you. At once there was a huge cloud of black smoke that rose several hundred feet up. Elapsed time from hearing the initial noise to when I saw the impact flash was between 12 and 15 seconds.

http://www.coping.org/911/survivor/pentagon.htm