The Education Forum

Phil Nelson on The Murder of Clint Peoples

On 9/22/2021 at 12:40 PM, Greg Doudna said:

http://www.clpex.com/images/Darby-Wallace-Analysis/Erroneous-Match.htm )--that means the whole Mac Wallace is one more rabbit hole of no relevance to the JFK assassination. 

I reckon you can take that to the bank Greg!

10 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Joan Mellon debunking Mac Wallace "stories?"

Sounds to me that the only Mac Wallace story she is debunking is the TXSBD fingerprint one.

When Wallace quit TEMCO 4 months before Henry Marshall's beating and shooting death, was he already in California? Or still living in Texas? 

Wallace's unbelievable reprieve from a murder conviction in Texas after a court trial jury found him guilty of murder with malice is the white elephant in the room here.

LBJ getting him off was an exercise of corrupt power to an mind boggling degree.

That almost unprecedented power move tells me everything I need to know regards how corrupt and powerful LBJ really was even back in 1951/52 and seemingly so many others in his and Ed Clark's state.

Like I said, what does someone owe to a Godfather who actually got him off a jury verdict murder conviction like LBJ did for Wallace?  IMO...if LBJ told Wallace to kill someone for him, there is the most powerful justification for Wallace feeling he had to do this for the man that kept him out of prison throughout the prime of his life.

Joe, according to Mellon, Wallace was hired by Ling Electronics in Anaheim, California in February '61 & he was living in Orange County, having left son Michael and daughter Meredithe with his ex wife Andre in Texas.  "On that June weekend when Marshall was murdered, Mac entertained his brother Harold David Wallace and his family.  It was the weekend after the Dallas public schools had recessed for summer vacation.  David, as he was known, brought along not only his own children, but Mac's son, Michael, who had not seen his father since he had moved to California.  Michael was to celebrate his thirteenth birthday at the end of the month, and welcomed this oppertunity to celebrate with his father.  The weekend was memorable for another reason.  He was being taken to Disneyland by his father and uncle.  Harold David Wallace, his family, and Michael arrived in Anaheim on June 2, the day before Henry Marshall was murdered.  Later Harold recounted that they had spent June 3 at the beach.  "We were there all day long, along with Mac, until evening,"  he said."

I believe that Billie Sol Estes stated at one time that there were two killers of Henry Marshall.  Perhaps Mr Caddy knows more of this.

From Joan Mellen’s book, page 14:

‘Mac Wallace is a case in point, his history with Lyndon Johnson a window into Johnson’s methods. Wallace’s story is so intriguing because, unlike other Johnson acolytes, it is difficult to prove what he did for Lyndon Johnson, and what Lyndon Johnson, in turn, did for him. More than any other of Johnson’s protégés and acolytes, Wallace’s connection to him remains cloaked in secrecy,

“In the major events in Mac Wallace’s life, Lyndon Johnson remains invisible. Yet one truth is irrefutable. Everything that was positive and promising in Wallace’s life came to him before he made the acquaintance of Lyndon Baines Johnson and joined Johnson’s circle.”

On 9/23/2021 at 8:38 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

From Joan Mellen’s book, page 14:

‘Mac Wallace is a case in point, his history with Lyndon Johnson a window into Johnson’s methods. Wallace’s story is so intriguing because, unlike other Johnson acolytes, it is difficult to prove what he did for Lyndon Johnson, and what Lyndon Johnson, in turn, did for him. More than any other of Johnson’s protégés and acolytes, Wallace’s connection to him remains cloaked in secrecy,

“In the major events in Mac Wallace’s life, Lyndon Johnson remains invisible. Yet one truth is irrefutable. Everything that was positive and promising in Wallace’s life came to him before he made the acquaintance of Lyndon Baines Johnson and joined Johnson’s circle.”

Thank you Doug.