The Education Forum

Dr. McClelland never changed his views!

Thanks for the link. I had not been able to find this particular clip on Youtube in a long time. It is clear which portion of the head McClellend was talking about when he placed his hand there a second time at 2:44. In another version on Youtube McClellend's statement about the scalp being pulled over the wound is not there.
Skeptics will often claim that in the Nova doc all the doctors from Parkland agreed with the autopsy. I don't remember exactly which doctors were in the doc except for Jenkins, Peters, Dulany and McClellend. I would love to know if anyone has the full documentary.
   McClellend says the photos agree with what he saw that day but we have to include his caveat that they must have pulled the scalp up over the occipital parietal wound. So he can't be agreeing with the official wound placement even when he says the images agree with what he saw that day. The contradiction is such that any skeptics argument that McClellend capitulated falls apart.
 In a segment not seen in this clip they have Jenkins and McClellend saying they did not inspect the head wound. But Jenkins is talking about post mortem when they had no further reason to inspect the wound. McClellend is talking about before they established JFK's airway, breath and circulation. According to the ABC's of resuscitation you start with the airway,breath, circulation before doing anything else. It would be irresponsible to take time to inspect the head if the patient is not breathing yet. That is what McClellend was talking about.
The Nova doc implies they never got a chance to look at the head wound closely but the WC testimony blows that argument out of the water as doctor Clark called off Dr Perry's suggestion to do open heart massage because, in part, the head wound was "Mortal". Clark made a major medical decision based on his observation of the mortal head wound which completely refutes any argument that they did not take a close look at the head wound.
   McClellend and Jones did a seminar around 2004 in which McClellend called the whole Nova doc a joke and again reiterated his unwavering testimony about an occipital parietal wound.
 One question though. If they did just pull the scalp up we would still see a great laceration in the occipital parietal wouldn't we?

Edited by Chris Bristow

18 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

head3-horz.jpg

Yes that is the official location. But when McClelland talks about the scalp being pulled over the defect he demonstrates the location which of course does not agree with the official story.

The Warren Commission testimony of the Parkland doctors and nurses with subsequent interviews photographs and diagrams puts about 14 of the Parkland staff at odds with the official results.

With only four of the Parkland staff supporting the official story I think there's enough circumstantial evidence to have valid doubts about the legitimacy of the autopsy.

My gosh, that is a huge chunk of JFK's skull hanging down above and in front of his right side ear.  Looks to be 5 inches long and 3 inches wide.

What a massive destructive force that bullet impact was.

That copper jacketed 6.5X52mm bullet not only shattered and blew apart JFK's skull like an explosive device from within, but the Warren Report also seems to indicate it that even after it's obliterating JFK's skull and inner brain tissue this missile was still intact enough to fly over John and Nellie Connally's heads and punch a finger tip size and deep indentation into the steel windshield frame with enough left over force to lift the metal all around the impact hole 5 inches across and two or three inches high.

Where upon it then simply fell back out to be found on either the front seat or the front seat floor board of the limo.

If that continuing on JFK skull exploding bullet had hit driver Will Greer in the head it would have obliterated it as well, judging from the damage it caused to that much harder steel windshield frame.

Going through thick, tissue filled skull bone twice and still able to penetrate and lift up steel metal after is what I call... a super bullet.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 1/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, Joe Bauer said:

My gosh, that is a huge chunk of JFK's skull hanging down above and in front of his right side ear.  Looks to be 5 inches long and 3 inches wide.

What a massive destructive force that bullet impact was.

That copper jacketed 6.5X52mm bullet not only shattered and blew apart JFK's skull like an explosive device from within, but the Warren Report also seems to indicate it that even after it's obliterating JFK's skull and inner brain tissue this missile was still intact enough to fly over John and Nellie Connally's heads and punch a finger tip size and deep indentation into the steel windshield frame with enough left over force to lift the metal all around the impact hole 5 inches across and two or three inches high.

Where upon it then simply fell back out to be found on either the front seat or the front seat floor board of the limo.

If that continuing on JFK skull exploding bullet had hit driver Will Greer in the head it would have obliterated it as well, judging from the damage it caused to that much harder steel windshield frame.

Going through thick, tissue filled skull bone twice and still able to penetrate and lift up steel metal after is what I call... a super bullet.

Credit: Jack White.

Jack_White_35mm_slide.jpg

On 1/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, Joe Bauer said:

That chunk of JFK's skull that blew out above his right ear also shows you how thick skull bone really is.

That piece is 1/4th an inch thick.