The Education Forum

Tom Scully

18 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

He was active fairly recently on the Jfkassassinationforum site.

If you want to PM me with some mode of contact for you, I will PM him with that.

Thanks - I think the jfkassassinationforum site will be enough but I’ll get back to you if it isn’t. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Any idea why?

I checked and discover the reason why he left. Apparently, Tom and the author of Destiny Betrayed were censored because of Hank Albarelli's complaint over the Mary Meyer issue. 

Edited by Calvin Ye

Well, Hank isn’t around anymore for clarification. Jim D is. Maybe he knows what the Mary Meyer issue was. I recall having a minor disagreement with Jim on a Mary Meyer thread, and he convinced me I had missed something. He didn’t completely turn me around, but he made a good point I couldn’t dispute. Funny - I remember crawling my way through Scully’s posts with varying success. But I don’t recall Albarelli posting here, though I’m sure at one time he did. 

Tom was/is intelligent.  But he was hard to deal with as moderator at jfkfacts.org.  I get that Jeff Morley was tired of moderating the site.  But Tom brought the site down imho.  It needed regulating but he was shall we say a bit brusque and condescending and leave it at that?  Or mention I can understand why he might have been banned here?

Please excuse my rant.  It's in response to being censored, irresponsibly, years ago.