The Education Forum

Castro, Cuba, and Operation Northwoods

I don't believe there ever was a false flag considered.  JFK was not going to leave Dallas alive that day.  I think Dulles and LeMay were very involved the JFKA and they both saw what happened when the attempt on Hitler's life failed (Valkarie)- it was not pretty for the plotters of that failed assassination. Things unravelled pretty fast.

2 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

I don't believe there ever was a false flag considered.  JFK was not going to leave Dallas alive that day.  I think Dulles and LeMay were very involved the JFKA and they both saw what happened when the attempt on Hitler's life failed (Valkarie)- it was not pretty for the plotters of that failed assassination. Things unravelled pretty fast.

I agree and disagree. I think JFK was never going to get away alive and should a false flag operation have gone on, there was also a risk he or his brother would have sussed the deception knowing the military modus operandi. Having a false flag running at the same time actually compromises a ton of people who were there and buys silence after JFK actually gets murdered. For me its a tactic that muddies the waters further. 

1 hour ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Chuck I think the false flag operation Might have been used to compartmentalize some assets and get them to go along with the (unknown to them) actual assassination.  E.G maybe Oswald.  As mentioned by Chris above anyone under the impression they were going to scare or anger JFK was compromised when he was actually killed.  In Oswald's case I also think as soon as he learned JFK had been actually been shot he would have questioned why he had been told what he had and not trusted his contact and or handler.  He knew it was time to get the hell out of Dodge (Dallas).  When his contact didn't show at the Texas Theater but the cops did he realized for sure his goose was cooked.  His only hope was to keep his mouth shut, play dumb about the whole thing and pray someone would come forward to help clear him.  Ruby did. 

Edited by Ron Bulman