The Education Forum

John Newman's 2-part presentation on his book ARMAGEDDON

And a quick observation. In part one, Newman makes reference to General David A. Burchinal, and the differing accounts of Burchinal's travels on the day of JFK's murder.

On November 4th, 1963, a schedule of presenters for the National War College was sent out to Agency Training Officers in the CIA. Burchinal was rostered to appear at the College later that month, to give a presentation and meet with people there. According to the CIA memorandum below (CIA-RDP78-03090A000100050044-7), Burchinal's session in Washington - discussing future U.S. military strategy - was scheduled for 0900 on the morning of November 22nd, 1963.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP78-03090A000100050044-7.pdf

Edited by Anthony Thorne

Both parts are good, and the Gladio stuff is very solid.

Newman drops a couple of historical bombshells throughout the years building up and into the Kennedy admin - including his perspective on the JCS, among others, making plans to carry out a successful nuclear strike against the Soviets. I'm keen to see how he expands upon his thesis in his book coming out at the end of the year.

Thank you Andrew, some good stuff here. It was probably Newman reading a typo, as he said Churchill mentioned an "Iron Curtain" descending over Europe in May 45. The actual date is March 46.   VE day was in May 45, and some time elapsed after VE day for Churchill to make that valuation.in Europe.

But one passing fact I found interesting was to find

"Alan Dulles found out that navy officer Richard Nixon had been out in charge of captured poopoo documents revealing  Dulles was a traitor.  Dulles financed Nixon's first race for office in exchange for burying the documents."

This is the  first  I've heard of Nixon being part of any Naval Intelligence, much less being privy to any N-zi documents involving Dulles..He started out in the Navy as a lieutenant junior grade in 1942 and eventually went out into the other main venue, the South Pacific, Perhaps it could have been here, from the Naval History and Heritage Command. "From December through March 1945, he served at the Bureau of Aeronautics, Navy Department, Washington, D.C. In March, his next assignment was as the Bureau of Aeronautics Contracting Officer for Terminations in the Office of the Bureau of Aeronautics General Representative, Eastern District, headquartered in New York."  Still it does seem a bit unclear how he was privy to such information about Dulles.

Nixon  left the service in 46. It is true  that Nixon initially answered an ad from Prescott Bush (not Alan Dulles)to first get into politics and it was Bush who did finance his first political campaign.   

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

If Ed Lansdale attended the March 13, 1962 meeting at which Lemnitzer proposed the JCS' Operation Northwoods, did Lansdale author any part of the Northwoods plan, or have editorial control?  His fingerprints would seem to be all over it, and he later wrote similar false-flag op proposals under the Mongoose umbrella.

What does Newman mean, precisely,  in saying that JFK and RFK "discovered that Lansdale was a stalking horse for Lemnitzer" on Northwoods?  Was it actually the other way around?

noun: stalking horse
     1. a false pretext concealing someone's real intentions.
        "you have used me simply as a stalking horse for some of your more outrageous views"
a screen traditionally made in the shape of a horse behind which a hunter can stay concealed when stalking prey.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course
Unless the horse is a stalking horse
For the famous General Ed!

How did Kennedy "kneecap" Lansdale over his Northwoods involvement, as Newman claims?  And why?

Is there a recording of the Northwoods meeting available?

Edited by David Andrews

4 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thank you Andrew, some good stuff here. It was probably Newman reading a typo, as he said Churchill mentioned an "Iron Curtain" descending over Europe in May 45. The actual date is March 46.   VE day was in May 45, and some time elapsed after VE day for Churchill to make that valuation.in Europe.

But one passing fact I found interesting was to find

"Alan Dulles found out that navy officer Richard Nixon had been out in charge of captured poopoo documents revealing  Dulles was a traitor.  Dulles financed Nixon's first race for office in exchange for burying the documents."

This is the  first  I've heard of Nixon being part of any Naval Intelligence, much less being privy to any N-zi documents involving Dulles..He started out in the Navy as a lieutenant junior grade in 1942 and eventually went out into the other main venue, the South Pacific, Perhaps it could have been here, from the Naval History and Heritage Command. "From December through March 1945, he served at the Bureau of Aeronautics, Navy Department, Washington, D.C. In March, his next assignment was as the Bureau of Aeronautics Contracting Officer for Terminations in the Office of the Bureau of Aeronautics General Representative, Eastern District, headquartered in New York."  Still it does seem a bit unclear how he was privy to such information about Dulles.

Nixon  left the service in 46. It is true  that Nixon initially answered an ad from Prescott Bush (not Alan Dulles)to first get into politics and it was Bush who did finance his first political campaign.   

I second Kirk G's sentiments. I would like to see the source material on this one from John Newman, a top-notch researcher.