The Education Forum

Larry Schnapf's letter to Joe Biden

Trump did not uphold the law on the JFK Act.  He and the DOJ then circumvented it by creating a mechanism that was not in the law.  JOe Biden has a royal opportunity to differ himself from Trump and to declassify everything on the JFK case next month.  

Make your voice heard.  We show you how. Do it.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/larry-schnapf-s-letter-to-president-joe-biden?fbclid=IwAR0jkb_EG68PhiZAU-EPH5BV48pqc5nkbVR7uGI2unJK-CYsY_PSpsoMtHk

Let us hope so.  Man I wish someone could get to him.

Or maybe do an op ed in a high profile periodical.

Good Day... As a 2020 candidate, Joe Biden pledged to...

(QUOTE)

err on the side of disclosure in cases where, as here, the events in question occurred two decades or longer ago.

(END QUOTE)

Best  Regards  in  Research,

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination":  Evidence, 
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Important, Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....

the Dealey Plaza Detailed Map:  Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses + Photographers locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented  2nd  Head Snap: 
West, Ultrafast,  and  Directly
Towards  the  Grassy  Knoll ....

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK
was  Still  Hidden  Under  the warrenatti-apologist "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report:  Reality  Versus C.A.D. : the  Real  World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

Current  Terrorism  Alerts  for  the  United  States:  advisory7regional.gif
http://www.dhs.gov
Edited by Don Roberdeau

Thanks for posting Jim! The 9/11 statement seemed to mirror some of the language from our letter. Perhaps they actually read it. :) 

Everyone who follows the Education Forum should call the White House. Unlike voting, you can call often. Share this letter on other JFK forums. Ask your friends to call. Let the President know this is important to you.

This is how we got the JFK Act enacted back in 1991. Congress and the President were deluged with thousands of calls. Let's do it again!!  What better way for him to get Afghanistan off the front pages of the news than by releasing the rest of the JFK Records. 

Lawrence, I thought your letter hit the spot. Biden has campaigned under a slogan that government  can work for the people. Obviously if government is hiding secrets. It's not working for the people. Unlike issues such as the Sirhan parole, Biden could use a freer disclosure policy to his political advantage as in theory, everyone wants freer government disclosure, and particularly now, there is a clamoring for it by both the right and the left. Even if Biden was another cynical politician, if he was capable of thinking out of the box enough. I think this issue could actually be a small winner for him.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

That is one way to do so.  So I wonder what the latest is on that?

On 9/6/2021 at 4:00 PM, James DiEugenio said:

That is one way to do so.  So I wonder what the latest is on that?

Here’s the update from Ben:

Verily, after getting the nod from Blakey on 8/12, and being asked by him to draft up an op-ed, I did so.

I presented Blakey with two versions on 8/22. One version I wrote, and one version had additions by Mark E. Adamczyk, a lawyer with experience and interest in the issue. 

I sent a follow-on note to Blakey on 9/2.

So far, no response from Blakey.

Kind of discouraging.  

But not unpredictable.