The Education Forum

Revising the JFK Cover up: Via Malcolm Blunt

Since Ben mentioned this,  i guess i should post it. 

Malcolm is just amazing.  The gift who keeps on giving.

When you thought Hugh A could not get worse, he does.  The JFK case I think is probably the longest and most assiduously practiced cover up I can think of.  WHen you pass an act of Congress and 23 years later, they are still at it, it tells you something. But these are some tidbits that managed to escape.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/revising-the-jfk-cover-up-via-malcolm-blunt

Hey Jim thanks for this.  In your article you mention how on Nov. 22 Hugh claims to have been at Dealey Plaza, the Tippit murder scene and the Texas Theatre for the arrest. At the 37:22 mark of this video he also claims to have inspected the presidential limousine’s windshield a couple hours after the assassination.

So he also at Parkland Hospital?  LOL😘

I don't think its possible to get five aces in five card stud, unless something is wild.  And that is the BSer Hugh. How anyone can take the FBI informant seriously these days is just beyond me.

Fred Litwin is beyond everyone. He said about Hugh, the FBI informant who tried to obstruct justice with Manchester, Fred said  how it was a blessing on his life to meet him. Here it is in more complete form:

“One of the many blessings of this project was getting to know Hugh Aynesworth … He’s one of the great reporters in America, and it’s been an honor to know him.” ~Fred Litwin

Edited by James DiEugenio

20 hours ago, John Deignan said:

Hey Jim thanks for this.  In your article you mention how on Nov. 22 Hugh claims to have been at Dealey Plaza, the Tippit murder scene and the Texas Theatre for the arrest. At the 37:22 mark of this video he also claims to have inspected the presidential limousine’s windshield a couple hours after the assassination.

A couple of hours after the assassination the limo was back at Love Field or already in the air.  Hugh could be stretching the truth here, again.

22 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Since Ben mentioned this,  i guess i should post it. 

Malcolm is just amazing.  The gift who keeps on giving.

When you thought Hugh A could not get worse, he does.  The JFK case I think is probably the longest and most assiduously practiced cover up I can think of.  WHen you pass an act of Congress and 23 years later, they are still at it, it tells you something. But these are some tidbits that managed to escape.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/revising-the-jfk-cover-up-via-malcolm-blunt

Uncle Malcom has become a treasure, as well as Bart for exposing him.  Listening to them talk is a treat.

I'd read Dulles protested Warren wanting Olney but did not know Ford sad he reacted "violently".

I also didn't know the extent of Willens role, nor how the WC staff was gutted or resigned in protest or futility.

Further, Aynesworth starting the rumor Oswald threatened to kill Nixon is new to me as well.

Thanks once again for your work.

The last bit has my memory spinning. Seth Kantor was told to call Aynesworth the night of 11/22/63 for a tip by someone at the Dallas Moring News or Times Herald ???  Hugh was in Florida about to leave for (?) and couldn't write the story himself . . .  So he was involved from day one.  I need to look for the details on this unless you or anyone else know what I am taking about.

Ron, are you talking about my article or Malcolm's interview with the last?

I don't recall writing that.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:29 AM, James DiEugenio said:

So he also at Parkland Hospital?  LOL😘

I don't think its possible to get five aces in five card stud, unless something is wild.  And that is the BSer Hugh. How anyone can take the FBI informant seriously these days is just beyond me.

Fred Litwin is beyond everyone. He said about Hugh, the FBI informant who tried to obstruct justice with Manchester, Fred said  how it was a blessing on his life to meet him. Here it is in more complete form:

“One of the many blessings of this project was getting to know Hugh Aynesworth … He’s one of the great reporters in America, and it’s been an honor to know him.” ~Fred Litwin

Could Hugh Aynesworth just be a glorified Hugh Huggins?

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron, are you talking about my article or Malcolm's interview with the last?

I don't recall writing that.

The last part was a question.  In addition to the things I learned from your article I remember reading about Kantor getting a suggestion to call Aynesworth about a lead on the assassination.  But I can't remember where I read it or what the lead was about.  I remember wondering how did he know that so early on, whatever it was.

Now I partially remember what I have mixed up.  Kantor was told by someone to call another reporter in Florida for info on something about the assassination.  Not Aynesworth.

Edited by Ron Bulman

I think that is Hal Hendrix.

Thank you Gentlemen.  When I read Jim's post about Hal Hendrix the light went off.  Not to distract from his article (Read It) but Hal Hendrix and Hugh Ayensworth seem like two peas in a pod.  The pod being the CIA - M$M love fest known as Operation Mockingbird.

I looked in The Ruby Cover Up name index for Hal Hendrix.  Pgs,276-282.  Nope, that's about Ruby down the ramp.  A typo?  Maybe 176-182?  Nope.  376-382?  Bingo!   Between that and Someone Would Have Talked Hendrix is guilty as sin.

His handler was David Altee Phillips?  A Pulitzer over his inside info on the Cuban Missile crisis from him.  My what I'd read and forgotten.  Convicted of lying to Congress about Phillips being his source in the 70's in Chile and getting a 1 month suspended sentence and a $100 fine.  Hugh has shined since in his shoes.

Did Hendrix or Ayensworth know Cord Meyer? 

Edited by Ron Bulman