The Education Forum

Documents released 12/15/21

Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

This is an excellent point, and the same point I made in an earlier thread about the ludicrous "Harvey & Lee" theory. It makes the serious research community look foolish to be advocating for a decades-long conspiracy involving doppelgangers and requiring seemingly every piece of evidence to be faked or altered.

I largely agree. That some documents are likely ersatz is a very interesting discovery. 

Decades-old school records may fake, or simply bungled. I don't know if things have changed, but in the Pasadena City schools I attended a few decades back, schools were partially reimbursed on the head counts of students in attendance. Ergo, an incentive to boost school student head counts, and keep on the log students that have transferred out of town.

LHO military records being out of order may also reflect simple bungling, or an attempt to cover LHO's tracks---but only one LHO. 

Why not assume LHO was an intel asset, and records were being mashed around to cover his days on assignment, or in language school, or something else to that effect? 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic