The Education Forum

Are the people currently running the Pentagon "conspiracy theorists"?

36 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

Claiming that Russia is about to pull off a "false flag" operation in order to justify an invasion of Ukraine. Isn't that just another example of a crazy conspiracy theory?

Robert B.

Happy to see you post. Hope your health is great. 

I wish I knew.

But after weapons of mass destruction, the Wuhan lab leak, the Russiagate follies, the Brian Sicknick was murdered with a fire extinguisher tale, and the Hunter Biden laptop is a Russian disinformation canard.... 

I wish I knew. 

I think what we have here is a classic case of accusing the other side of that which you are guilty. I'm not suggesting that Russia is innocent or did not have plans to commit a "false flag", but lord knows the U.S has done so in the past. If you really think about it, it is quite surprising that the government is admitting that "false flags" actually exist. 

Hear me out, perhaps this is a "false flag" operation by the U.S to justify some sort of sanctions or attack against Russia. Or at least the beginning of laying the groundwork for a "justified" conflict or actions against Russia.

19 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Robert B.

Happy to see you post. Hope your health is great. 

I wish I knew.

But after weapons of mass destruction, the Wuhan lab leak, the Russiagate follies, the Brian Sicknick was murdered with a fire extinguisher tale, and the Hunter Biden laptop is a Russian disinformation canard.... 

I wish I knew. 

I wish you knew too, Ben.

Just kidding... 🤥

But, when I first heard about the U.S. government outing the Kremlin's false flag op, I wondered if Putin would retaliate by spilling the beans on the 9/11 op.

image.jpeg.d000c833acc5b0c6709e2efc7dfe4534.jpeg

Edited by W. Niederhut

Government investigations, when not balanced by aggressive counsel for the defense (or opposition), are usually de facto show trials. 

HUAC, Warren Commission, 9/11, Clinton Impeachment, the 1/6 committee...if you control the projector, then you control the narrative....

Keep an open mind....