The Education Forum

So,nobody has been over to Walter Reed

To check & see if this is the type of head brace or stirrup they used on the autopsy table?

And what about the tile flooring?

Bethesda personnel said the brace and flooring were not located at Bethesda.Pretty sure that phone isn't in the Bethesda autopsy room either.

Edited by Michael Crane

That top pic with the head looking shaved on the sides & facing a different direction is darn close to being thrown in with the back of the head photo as being forged IMO.

That Adam's Apple area also looks peculiar.

I've seen both photos before but never one below the other like you have them for comparison.  What you address has been discussed on the forum in other threads, I.E., pre autopsy surgery on the head at Walter Reed.  I've considered it a realistic possibility for some years now.  If they are not from Bethesda per personnel from there, where were they taken?

Differences I notice tonight are of JFK himself.

In the top photo JFK's head is obviously elevated by the brace, not from Bethesda.  But his eyes appear to be closed, not wide open.

In the death stare/butchered throat wound photo his eyes are most definitely wide open.  Also, it's hard to tell from the angle but his head looks like it is flat on the table.

I believe I read somewhere years ago that Father Huber had been asked years after the fact if JFK's eyes were closed when he last saw them and he said yes. Also, that maybe a nurse cleaning the body before placement into the bronze coffin said the same when asked.

Here is a thread from a couple of years agon on the subject.

They changed towels also.The stripe is in a different location.

Those are property of Bethesda towels.There is writing on them that says "US Naval Hospital Bethesda"

Edited by Michael Crane

Regarding the bulging eyes in the death stare photo I came across this short but interesting and informative thread from fifteen years ago.  In particular Ed LeDoux's post summarizing various related statements of interest.  

They were open at Parkland per Dr. Perry.  But they were closed by both Dr. Crenshaw and nurse Bowron?  They were open at Bethesda, they closed them, they popped back open.  They right eye had to be sutured shut.  The bone behind it was fractured.  The eye was black per Humes to Ryberg.

I guess if bullet(s) hit you in the head blowing out a grapefruit size hole in the back along with half your brain, the force of the explosion might well push your eyes outward.  Still, the pictures were not taken at Bethesda.

On 5/27/2022 at 9:18 PM, Michael Crane said:

That top pic with the head looking shaved on the sides & facing a different direction is darn close to being thrown in with the back of the head photo as being forged IMO.

That Adam's Apple area also looks peculiar.

You know who resembled JFK except for having a larger Adam's apple and also died that same day? J.D. Tippit. Just saying, lol!

On 5/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Regarding the bulging eyes in the death stare photo I came across this short but interesting and informative thread from fifteen years ago.  In particular Ed LeDoux's post summarizing various related statements of interest.  

They were open at Parkland per Dr. Perry.  But they were closed by both Dr. Crenshaw and nurse Bowron?  They were open at Bethesda, they closed them, they popped back open.  They right eye had to be sutured shut.  The bone behind it was fractured.  The eye was black per Humes to Ryberg.

I guess if bullet(s) hit you in the head blowing out a grapefruit size hole in the back along with half your brain, the force of the explosion might well push your eyes outward.  Still, the pictures were not taken at Bethesda.

Did anyone read Ed's post?

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Did anyone read Ed's post?

I sure did,and I think that it's pretty wild that a person who is no longer living in the flesh are able to somehow open up their eyes.I mean,I've seen pieces of chicken move while I'm frying them,but a human moving? Pretty spooky.

On 5/28/2022 at 1:51 AM, Michael Crane said:

To check & see if this is the type of head brace or stirrup they used on the autopsy table?

Bethesda personnel said the brace and flooring were not located at Bethesda.Pretty sure that phone isn't in the Bethesda autopsy room either.

Michael, From Clark's 'Betrayal: A JFK Honor Guard Speaks'

"I remember holding the morgue door open for him and looking for a good five to ten seconds, seeing the President's body lying on the table, and to me looking like he was sleeping.  I could not see any wounds.  I could not see any distinguishing things that would make me believe that he was hurt or that he had been shot.  But I saw him only from the waist up because there was a sheet covering his lower extremities.  I remember looking at his head because they said it was a head shot.  I remember his neck or his head was on a block."

"Phil asked me to describe what I saw when I looked into the morgue briefly.  Phil Singer said, 'Hubie' and picked up a block, a plastic block, and handed it to me.  'Yeah', I said, 'that's it'.  Phil said, 'This is a chock?  That's it?  This is what you saw?  Something essentially like this?'  I took the plastic block and demonstrated how it worked by putting it behind my own neck and holding it there."

"I told them I had become familiar with what a chock block looked like when I was a police officer in New York and had to be in the morgue from time to time."