The Education Forum

Axial CT scan proves the Single Bullet Theory is anatomically impossible?

LqVUuTg.png

This point of argument came out in 1998, and I still haven't seen any debunking of it, or even a whole online discussion about it. I google image searched "ct scan axial section t1 first thoracic vertebra" and it looks like every other scan shows a result similar to the above - the official trajectory would have the bullet crashing into the spine. Is there something I'm missing? Why isn't there more discussion of this argument which claims to be scientific proof of a conspiracy?

There is this anatomical argument, and, as Pat Speer has argued, the official bullet trajectory would have also hit the first rib and ruptured the major blood vessels. This simple issue of anatomy doesn't seem like it should be as ambiguous as it seems to be on the internet.

Edited by Micah Mileto

36 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

No Micah,the bullet did not even pass through the back.That proves it impossible.

With these kinds of "smoking guns", it is all too easy to get ahead of ourselves and declare something to be scientific proof of a conspiracy. This is the kind of thing I suspect seems "too good to be true". Illuminati confirmed because all of mankind forgot to read up on basic anatomy for 60 years? I would wait to call anything confirmed.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Looks like another fine proof to me. Though it would be nice if they showed a number of axial slices, one every 1/8th inch or so down the cervical spine. Just to show that a bullet couldn't fit between the transverse processes (left/right projections) of two adjacent cervical bones.

On 6/13/2022 at 12:16 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Looks like another fine proof to me. Though it would be nice if they showed a number of axial slices, one every 1/8th inch or so down the cervical spine. Just to show that a bullet couldn't fit between the transverse processes (left/right projections) of two adjacent cervical bones.

Is there a computer program where one can look at an anatomically correct 3D model of a human body while also being able to draw a straight line through any two points?

On 6/13/2022 at 1:16 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

I should have said, "Just to PROVE that a bullet couldn't fit between the transverse processes (left/right projections) of two adjacent cervical bones." I studied a real skeleton online and it's pretty clear that a bullet cannot fit between adjacent transverse processes.

rollingNeck.gif

On 6/12/2022 at 8:53 PM, Lawrence Schnapf said:

not to mention the effect of the supersonic wave that cause damage without a bullet actually impacting a bone.

So, in terms of possible anatomical arguments, we have A. the magic bullet would've hit the spine, B. the bullet would've hit the first rib, and C. the bullet or the force of the bullet would've ruptured the major blood vessels.

I found one generic diagram where I could only get it to 21 degrees minimum without crossing through the spine:

cl5dcYT.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/cl5dcYT.jpg

But again, the most valuable experimental evidence would be on patients with a physique similar to JFK, and we have x-rays of JFK to compare them to. We do not know exactly how large JFK's spine was, but nobody has ever tried making precise measurements from the existent x-rays.

Is this image a decent demonstration, though?

Edited by Micah Mileto

• 11 months later...