The Education Forum

Kennedy-Related Photos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lone nutter Jim Bishop was an LBJ-affiliated hack who wrote a book on the JFK assassination at the urging of Lyndon Johnson and as a counterweight to the Kennedys who got William Manchester to write a book on the JFK assassination.

The Kennedys, cowards that they are, literally sued William Manchester to force him to take out vast reams of anti-LBJ material that the Kennedys and their aides had told him about Lyndon Johnson and their suspicions of him in the JFK assassination.

Kenny O’Donnell, JFK’s chief of staff, in real time on 11/22/1963 and on the flight back from Dallas suspected Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassination; just as both Jackie Kennedy and Evelyn Lincoln did

Oswald in the doorway: the blog of the Oswald Innocence Campaign, by Ralph Cinque

Joachim Joesten in the Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson – Joesten is quoting an Edward Epstein article in Commentary magazine that is quoting the original, unexpurgated manuscript of William Manchester’s Death of a President that the Kennedys made Manchester sanitize.

Joesten:

By far the most interesting aspect of this matter, however, is Epstein's contention that Manchester's original theme, which gave unity to his book, was 'the notion that Johnson, the successor, was somehow responsible for the death-of his predecessor'. Several quotations from the original draft bear out this contention. At one point, the Lancer version states, 'The shattering fact of the assassination is that a Texas murder has made a Texan President'. At another, Kenneth O'Donnell, Kennedy's appointments secretary, is quoted as exclaiming 'They did it. I always knew they'd do it. You couldn't expect anything else from them. They finally made it'. Then Manchester comments: 'He didn't specify who "they" were. It was unnecessary. They were Texans, Johnsonians'.

UNQUOTE

Edited by Robert Morrow

Regarding the DesMoines Tribune photos (at the bottom of page 1 of this thread):

1) The Z-film images showing Jackie's "limo crawl" (last 2 side-by-side pictures on pg 1) appears to show her picking up a piece of white something (skull fragment?) from the limousine trunk. 

2) The Moorman photo (top of pg 3) appears to show FOUR people on the stairs, 3 standing, plus ANOTHER person sitting on the stairs above them, largely in shadow. This is the only version of the Moorman photo I've seen that shows this. There is also a person (top of body cut off) whose legs can be seen, standing behind and to the left of the tree trunk. I don't remember seeing this person previously, either. 

FWIW.

Posted (edited)

Here are the two newspaper pictures that Denise Hazelwood referred to in her post above. I've enlarged them for this post (and you can click on them for an even bigger view).

Regarding the Moorman photo.....

When comparing the Des Moines newspaper version with a higher-quality version of the Moorman picture (at the bottom of this post), we can see that there definitely isn't a 4th person on the stairs (even in the shadows), and there's also no person behind the tree:

Des-Moines-Tribune-Sep-28-1964%20(3).jpg

Des-Moines-Tribune-Sep-28-1964%20(1)%20(

Higher-quality version of Mary Moorman's photo below (click to enlarge):

Mary-Moorman-Photo.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

13 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Lone nutter Jim Bishop was an LBJ-affiliated hack who wrote a book on the JFK assassination at the urging of Lyndon Johnson and as a counterweight to the Kennedys who got William Manchester to write a book on the JFK assassination.

When I read the Jim Bishop article David posted I guess I was slightly triggered by the bias untruths which motivated me to search his background. Particularly the part where he speaks of sympathy for the driver Greer lol. Maybe he had not watched the Zapruder film. It made me wonder if anyone has ever undertaken the gigantic job of revisionist critiquing journalist efforts that have propagated the many untruths of the JFK assassination.

1. A detailed deep diving into the journalist that wrote an article that showed Warren Commission verdict bias

2. the media company they worked for: was it affiliated/funded by any of the alphabet Agencies at the time

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

The-Kansas-City-Star-Dec-4-1963%20(Fligh

The Kansas City Star, 12/4/1963 (Service of the Chicago Daily News)

Oswald hurried out, it was about 1:15 p.m. Mrs. Roberts said she noticed him stand momentarily at a nearby bus stop, and then walk South on Beckley.

UNQUOTE

Thank you for acquitting Oswald of the Tippit murder in such an efficient fashion. Tippit murder occurring at about 1:06PM for those who do not know.

Edited by Robert Morrow