Kennedy-Related Photos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rare unseen pic of Ozzie & the Rubes entertaining off duty cops just before going on tour…..or so he thought….

Note concentration on Jim Leavelle’s face as he hits that middle C, obviously enjoying the ride on Jack’s funktrain…

Also note ‘Dead Kennedys’ (DK)  logo sprayed on the rear wall. One of the US’s greatest punk exports with such classic songs - ‘California Uber alles’ and ‘Holiday in Cambodia’ - and unforgettable albums ‘Fresh fruit for rotting veg’ and ‘Kill the poor.’ 
Lead singer- Jello Biafra - is also a talented eco poet.

Edited by Sean Coleman

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned a while ago to @Steve Roe that I'd seen a photo in Jim Garrison's files of one of Garrison's investigators climbing into a sewer drain behind the Grassy Knoll. This is that photo: 

sewer_10.png

It does look like there is enough space for someone to fit in there. 

5 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

I mentioned a while ago to @Steve Roe that I'd seen a photo in Jim Garrison's files of one of Garrison's investigators climbing into a sewer drain behind the Grassy Knoll. This is that photo: 

sewer_10.png

That's indeed a lot larger than what I had in mind, Thank you for posting it !

6 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

sewer_10.png

Interesting photo. So the railroad men on the overpass watching the motorcade would be leaning forward very close to a scalding hot steam pipe.