The Education Forum

Kennedy-Related Photos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the ROKC site, there is discussion about a team of outside contract workers laying the new plywood floor on the 5th & 6th floors. This has made me consider a few things:

1. Were they still on the 6th floor during the assassination?

2. If not, I presume they were told by their supervisor (like most others) that they could leave work to go and view the motorcade.

3. If they did go to view the motorcade, I wonder where from? Do any photos show what appear to be these workers anywhere around the TSBD?

Mr. Oswald, going ... down? (TSBD elevators/Prayer Man) (forumotion.net)

1 hour ago, Ian Lloyd said:

On the ROKC site, there is discussion about a team of outside contract workers laying the new plywood floor on the 5th & 6th floors.

Well, it looks like yet another conspiracy myth has sprouted up out of the woodwork, with this newest myth revolving around the subject of "outside contract workers laying the new plywood floor on the 5th & 6th floors".

But, however, we know from the Warren Commission testimony of various witnesses that the floor-repairing project that was going on in the Book Depository Building on 11/22/63 was most definitely not being done by "outside contract workers" at all. It was, instead, being done by the regular TSBD employees. And that fact is confirmed in the testimony of multiple Depository workers, including Bonnie Ray Williams [at 3 H 163], Billy Lovelady [6 H 337], Danny Arce [6 H 364], and Superintendent Roy Truly [3 H 237].

Also:

Here's an excerpt from page 26 of Vincent Bugliosi's book, "Reclaiming History", concerning the topic of the floor-laying crew:

Reclaiming%20History%20Book%20Excerpt%20

Edited by David Von Pein

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 8:03 PM, David Von Pein said:

President Kennedy's 1961 stretch limousine, with its jump seats still folded up, awaits its famous passengers at Love Field in Dallas on 11/22/63 (click for a bigger view):

Limousine+At+Love+Field+On+11-22-63.jpg

Don't look like any bullet holes near the rear view mirror.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone on Facebook today re-posted a 2019 Facebook post which includes the following photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald, which purports to be a picture taken aboard the ship S.S. Maasdam in 1962 when Lee was on his way back to the USA from Russia (click to enlarge):

LHO-1962.jpg

Maybe the above photo is old news to many people at this forum, but I had never seen it before today.

One skeptical person at Facebook asked: If that's really LHO in that photograph, then where's Marina?

I suppose that's a fair question to ask, since we know that Marina (plus her baby daughter, June) was, indeed, also aboard the Maasdam for that long journey across the Atlantic in June of '62.

But perhaps Marina and the baby were there with Lee, but at the time when the picture was being taken, maybe Marina had to get up from the table and tend to the baby. (Diaper change perhaps?)

Or: Perhaps Marina and the baby never went to the dining room with Lee for this particular meal at all. However, it does, indeed, look like some food and drink is present on the table (opposite from Lee), suggesting that Lee was not sitting alone at his table.

But was it Marina's food and drink, or perhaps someone else's? We can never know, of course.

Isn't it fun when a "new" picture pops up out of nowhere occasionally?

Here's the full Facebook post from which I culled the LHO photo.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Someone on Facebook today re-posted a 2019 Facebook post which includes the following photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald, which purports to be a picture taken aboard the ship S.S. Maasdam in 1962 when Lee was on his way back to the USA from Russia (click to enlarge):

LHO-1962.jpg

Maybe the above photo is old news to many people at this forum, but I had never seen it before today.

One skeptical person at Facebook asked: If that's really LHO in that photograph, then where's Marina?

I suppose that's a fair question to ask, since we know that Marina (plus her baby daughter, June) was, indeed, also aboard the Maasdam for that long journey across the Atlantic in June of '62.

But perhaps Marina and the baby were there with Lee, but at the time when the picture was being taken, maybe Marina had to get up from the table and tend to the baby. (Diaper change perhaps?)

Or: Perhaps Marina and the baby never went to the dining room with Lee for this particular meal at all. However, it does, indeed, look like some food and drink is present on the table (opposite from Lee), suggesting that Lee was not sitting alone at his table.

But was it Marina's food and drink, or perhaps someone else's? We can never know, of course.

Isn't it fun when a "new" picture pops up out of nowhere occasionally?

Here's the full Facebook post from which I culled the LHO photo.

Thanks, David. I'm not sure how this fits into the Harvey and Lee scenario, but I think we can all agree the person at the table is the Oswald who later ended up in police custody, and who was later shot by Ruby.Assuming this is real, that is...