The Education Forum

Kennedy-Related Photos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine my surprise when I read “The one button suit is back”……it never went away. Another example of MSM lies c/o the Chicago Tribune. Also $39.95 is not a modest price, it’s quite expensive, and the colours available-beige ,black & navy- weren’t the most popular colours in the swinging sixties. I’d rather have 2 carcanos for the same price.

Admittedly I don’t think I’d have clinched that receptionist job interview turning up with two guns whereas a natty beige one button number would probably have improved my chances.

Thanks Dave! Another great journey down Memory lane.

Edited by Sean Coleman
Stupid fat fingers bashing at wrong keys

4 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Thanks Dave! Another great journey down Memory Lane.

Here's another one for the Memory Lane file (which includes another Kennedy motorcade photo)---from exactly one year earlier than the above Chicago picture.

This is a photo which I've used on my webpage here to help drive home the fact that the 11/22/63 Dallas motorcade, despite what many conspiracists believe, was not lax or substandard as far as the normal security is concerned during JFK's term in office. In fact, please note the complete lack of any Secret Service agents at all on the running boards of the follow-up car. Plus, there are NO motorcycles beside JFK's car at all (even though the crowd is pretty close to the car in the photo). The cycles seen in this Oakland picture are riding some distance ahead and behind the President's car. The rear motorcycles, in fact, are riding behind the follow-up car!

So from those two standpoints alone—the motorcycle security and the SS agents not being on the running boards—the President's vehicle in Dealey Plaza was much MORE secure and better protected than it was during this portion of this California parade....

Make it bigger with a click:

Messenger-Inquirer-Owensboro-Kentucky-Ma

Edited by David Von Pein

• 2 months later...

Below is a picture of an oil painting created by artist Gage Mace in the 1990s and donated to Dallas' Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza in 2020.

Click to enlarge to 2520 x 802 px.:

Painting-By-Gage-Mace--The-Assassination

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2021/10/remarkable-assassination-painting.html

Edited by David Von Pein

On 11/11/2022 at 9:19 PM, David Von Pein said:

Martha, (bored of waiting for her husband to decide between the Bontempi 200 and the Casio 420) decided to grab 40 winks while she could. After all, she got the kids up, made their breakfast and dinner and picked them up from school while husband Chesney “entertained” clients. Again. She wonders how come these “clients” always seem to rub their perfume and lipstick onto good ole Ches. 

More to the point, she’s missing three channels worth of live assassination stuff on the telly. Priceless.

Edited by Sean Coleman

Sean Coleman said:

Martha, (bored of waiting for her husband to decide between the Bontempi 200 and the Casio 420) decided to grab 40 winks while she could. After all, she got the kids up, made their breakfast and dinner and picked them up from school while husband Chesney “entertained” clients. Again. She wonders how come these “clients” always seem to rub their perfume and lipstick onto good ole Ches.

More to the point, she’s missing three channels worth of live assassination stuff on the telly. Priceless.

What a heartless and unfeeling comment that was, Sean.

Edited by David Von Pein

I agree with you, David. And thank you for

continuing to post photos and videos. Even

though I disagree with you on most issues,

you make a real contribution here, unlike

some posters who visit just to snipe or make

snarky comments and never add anything

to the discussion or research.

Thank you, Joseph.

The reason why Sean Coleman's comments above come across to me as "heartless and unfeeling" when it comes to that particular photograph that I posted above is because I think that photo is one of the most poignant and heartbreaking among all of the pictures I've ever seen taken on 11/22/63 (as I discussed in 2019 [below] with the individual who supplied me with that photo).

Enlarge by clicking:

May-2019-YouTube-Comments-Concerning-WWJ

Edited by David Von Pein

40 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

JFK-1960.jpg

Dear diary, not sure if I’m paranoid, but got that feeling of being watched again…..

On 11/11/2022 at 9:31 AM, David Von Pein said:

Below is a picture of an oil painting created by artist Gage Mace in the 1990s and donated to Dallas' Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza in 2020.

Click to enlarge to 2520 x 802 px.:

Painting-By-Gage-Mace--The-Assassination

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2021/10/remarkable-assassination-painting.html

Agent Hill here has to run backwards about 7 ft in the next few seconds so that he is level with the front wheel of Queen Mary at Z313 ie the time of the fatal headshot.

OR -- he can slow down or stand still & wait for Queen Mary to catch up so that he is in his correct position at Z313 (ie level with the front wheel at Z313).

Hill's position in this painting accords with Hill's position at say Z338 -- ie 25 frames after the headshot at Z313.

Hill gets his left hand on the grip at say Z340 -- both hands on grip at say Z352 -- one foot on footplate at say Z367 -- both feet at say Z382.

The painting has at least 100 errors -- it would make a good subject for a "spot the errors" kids game.