The Education Forum

Tina Towner

Thanks @Vince Palamara! I'm curious as to your opinion of the splice right there in the Towner film. Do you think something happened there on the turn from Houston onto Elm that they didn't want us to see? Someone commented on one of the YouTube videos of it that even with 7 frames missing that would be less than a second and wouldn't be enough time for even the wide turn by Greer to be edited out. I'm not sure I agree with that but I haven't done the math myself on frames per second and all that. If you think it was purposely edited then do you think it was just eliminating that wide turn or do you think something else happened right there?

On 8/19/2022 at 2:23 AM, Jamey Flanagan said:

Been watching the Towner film on YouTube and sure enough (once you know to pay attention) there is an obvious time jump of a few frames. I think I saw a post somewhere saying 7 frames. Not sure, but I could buy that. Right as Jackie's head is about to get to the TSBD there is this quick blob or something and then she is at the end of the TSBD. My guesses as to what the entities who altered these films where trying to hide would be one of the following: a missed shot, the traffic light shaking from a shot that pierced it as theorized in The Lost Bullet special, or possibly Oswald standing in the doorway watching JFK pass by. If you don't find it strange that all of these cameras filming catch the motorcade just as it starts the turn and then stop and Zapruder, Nix and all on Elm Street only start filming once the car is on Elm Street then something is wrong with your thinking, lol! Something happened there as the limo passed the TSBD on that turn. Something they did not want us to see!

We know that Oswald's shot-1 ricocheted offa the signal arm. We know that it did not hit or go throo the signal lights. 

And on top of that i have seen confirmation from some guy called Christopher who today owns thems old signals -- he has stated that there is no such bullet hole -- & he confirms that there is a manufactured small hole low down in the backboard, as is usual for that model.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

On 8/18/2022 at 6:34 PM, Jamey Flanagan said:

Altgens 6 was taken by a press photographer, am I correct? He probably had his own dark room and developing capabilities.

James "Ike" Altgens was a photo editer for the AP and he was stationed at the Dallas Morning News.  

From Wikipedia:

"James William "Ike" Altgens (/ˈɑːlt.ɡənz/;[1] April 28, 1919 – December 12, 1995) was an American photojournalist, photo editor, and field reporter for the Associated Press (AP) based in Dallas, Texas, who became known for his photographic work during the assassination of United States President John F. Kennedy (JFK). Altgens was 19 when he began his AP career"

12 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Thanks @Vince Palamara! I'm curious as to your opinion of the splice right there in the Towner film. Do you think something happened there on the turn from Houston onto Elm that they didn't want us to see? Someone commented on one of the YouTube videos of it that even with 7 frames missing that would be less than a second and wouldn't be enough time for even the wide turn by Greer to be edited out. I'm not sure I agree with that but I haven't done the math myself on frames per second and all that. If you think it was purposely edited then do you think it was just eliminating that wide turn or do you think something else happened right there?

I think it is definitely possible that the wide turn---or something else--was spliced out. However, like so much else in the case, we will probably never know for sure.