The Education Forum

Update on JFK Lancer November Conference in Dallas

2 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

Is there a way to just buy the download only, without the conference?

In other words, just download the conference starting in December.

To get an answer to this I think you would have to use the link above and then send an email to one of the two key individuals listed at the bottom of the link.

Actually the conference is the download, its not live but prepackaged and streamed according to a schedule.  So when you register with the additional feel you have access to streaming it though the end of December, you just do it at your own convenience and not on a one time basis per the scheduled stream.

Its also possible that at some point a stand alone download of the conference may be made available after December but there are some issues in doing that as the host for the stream would normally only leave it up and available for the contracted period ie end of December.  Making it available on an ongoing basis might well mean an additional hosting charge and I'm pretty sure a special price - if the host will do that. 

I will check with Gabriella on that and also pass on your specific question in case my understanding is off...

Edited by Larry Hancock