Armstrong proved through his exhaustive

and definitive research that Oswald did not own

either the rifle or the revolver that

were submitted as part of what he called the "so-called evidence"

against him. So a lot of the debate about

these weapons in regard to Oswald's

guilt or innocence is beside the point.

Edited by Joseph McBride

Oswald's first shot was at about pseudo Z103 (Holland i think) or Z113 (me myself), which ricocheted off a guy rod of the overhead signal arm.  Oswald's second (ie last) shot was at about Z218 (some say Z222). Oswald did not fire a third shot, even tho he had a third bullet.

Z103 to Z218 is 115 frames at 18.3 fps which is 6.3 seconds – Z113 to Z218 is 105 frames & 5.7 seconds. Plenty of time for loading & re-aim (he used the iron sights)(not the miss-aimed scope).

Oswald could see & follow JFK while JFK was behind the foliage --  & then Oswald could shoot at say Z218 --  after JFK emerged well clear of the foliage at say Z210 –  8 frames of Z footage –  which takes  0.44 seconds.

So….

The miss-aimed scope is irrelevant.

The non-existent third shot is irrelevant.

The time needed to aim etc for the magic bullet at Z218 is child's play.

Disregarding the ricochet --  Oswald got 1 good hit from 1 shot – a 100% success rate – which might have been mainly due to luck. 

What we really need is tests to confirm that Hickey's AR15 could make the dent in the chrome trim of the windshield.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

7 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Oswald did not fire ANY shot. Lack of gunshot residue on his cheek proves it. The fact that he didn't buy the Carcano proves it.

I like reading the info on this & other forums re facts surrounding the jfk saga. But in the end we have to conclude what was possible & probable.

There are a lot of factoids that need a good BS meter -- a lot of good info has more than one possible explanation.