The Education Forum

A Bullet's (lack of) Transfer Of Kinetic Energy

Bill Brown

18 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

If you look they have already been shot  and are falling forward.  

It looks like Bill Brown is still struggling to grasp the law of conservation of momentum-- 17 pages later.  🤥

Perhaps he thinks that Isaac Newton was a kooky conspiracy theorist.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you all watched this video explaining the possibility / trajectories of a throat / fatal shot coming from the South Knoll? It's a fairly long video but, very interesting in regard to the position JFK was facing when 313 strikes. 

8 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Have you all watched this video explaining the possibility / trajectories of a throat / fatal shot coming from the South Knoll? It's a fairly long video but, very interesting in regard to the position JFK was facing when 313 strikes. 

IMO JFK getting hit didn't come from the grassy knoll based upon angles and photos that I've seen. Haven't been to DP yet but hope to soon. I suspect it came from the overpass to the south knoll area. Either Jackie blocked an additional shot or shooter had one shot and left.

47 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

IMO JFK getting hit didn't come from the grassy knoll based upon angles and photos that I've seen. Haven't been to DP yet but hope to soon. I suspect it came from the overpass to the south knoll area. Either Jackie blocked an additional shot or shooter had one shot and left.

Its well worth a look at the video reconstruction pinpointing the South Knoll angles.