The Education Forum

VERY RARE 11/22/63 PHOTOS

Vince, another question on the mixture of photos in this post.  Some of them show the dark blue limo and some show what is either a gray or white Lincoln with no jump seats.  Are these all of Nov. 22, 1963?  I thought the motorcade began at Love Field in the dark blue limo with jump seats and ended in the same limo at Parkland Hospital.  I have seen photos of JFK in the light colored Continental, but not on Nov. 22, 1963.  Are these just interspersed with the photos of that date?

21 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes. From the Hotel Texas to Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth.

Fort-Worth-11-22-63.jpg

Look at the follow up car. The doors are open just like the follow up car for the Vice Presidential car in Dallas. Open doors make for a quicker response time should help be needed in the car in front. 

1 hour ago, Richard Price said:

Vince, another question on the mixture of photos in this post.  Some of them show the dark blue limo and some show what is either a gray or white Lincoln with no jump seats.  Are these all of Nov. 22, 1963?  I thought the motorcade began at Love Field in the dark blue limo with jump seats and ended in the same limo at Parkland Hospital.  I have seen photos of JFK in the light colored Continental, but not on Nov. 22, 1963.  Are these just interspersed with the photos of that date?

The creme-colored Lincoln is from Fort Worth that morning.