The Education Forum

CIA reorganization document written by Arthur Schlesinger Jr

So, I found other copies of this document.

This is the latest version in the 2022 release - https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2022/176-10030-10422.pdf. This latest version has all 15 pages, though it redacts a line or two at the bottom of page 7, all of p. 8, some of p. 9.  This one is RIF #176-10030-10422.  

There is another in the December 15, 2017.  https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=197192#relPageId=1

This one is only 5 pages. Oddly starts with p. 5.  then p. 7, with similar redactions on p. 7, 8 & 9. 

So, we have gained a lot since the Dec 15th, 2017 release. That one had RIF #157-10002-10056.

If you put in "CIA Reorganization" in an Advance search on the MFF site you will find others. 176-10033-10145 is the version released in April 26, 2018.  

I really wonder what page 8 looks like.  

Joe

So, the actual document is 15 pages long and is still being redacted?

This is the sham that Jee Morley is talking about. And which I tried to accent on the Watters show.

The media trumpets all of these documents being released.

Except they are still redacted.

Since 2017.  When they should have all been released en toto and without redactions.

And the media falls for this.

I wish one of us who knows what is going on could get a long form spot on one of these bigger shows to explain it all.

Of course long form for cable is like 15 minutes. Maybe 20.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And the media falls for this.

I wish one of us who knows what is going on could get a long form spot on one of these bigger shows to explain it all.

Of course long form for cable is like 15 minutes. Maybe 20.

How about some old-fashioned long-form journalism from the New York Times, the Washington Post, or the New Yorker, the Atlantic and so on?