The Education Forum

Col. Finck: CE 399 Did Not Make the Wounds in Gov. Connally's Wrist

Gil Jesus

On 1/5/2023 at 4:07 AM, Gil Jesus said:

Col. Finck testifies that there were too many fragments in Governor Connally's wrist for those fragments to have come from CE 399.

WC_Vol2_pg-382.gif

Still waiting for a wc defender to respond.  My popcorn has gone cold.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Thank you David. I read it all but it is really just you saying you agree with Dr.  Gregory’s assessment.  Maybe I missed it but where do you specifically address Col.  Fink’s testimony?   If you did not address it in your cited blog, do you therefore disagree with him based upon Dr.  Gregory’s opinion?

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

....do you therefore disagree with him [Dr. Finck] based upon Dr. Gregory’s opinion?

You bet I disagree with Finck's opinion. And it is just his opinion, you know.

Why, therefore, do CTers think that Finck's opinion about the fragments is more correct than the opinion of the doctor who actually operated on Gov. Connally?

The fact is: Nobody on Earth knows exactly how much the Connally fragments weighed. And that's because only ONE of the fragments was ever weighed.

But another fact is: The Connally fragments were certainly very very small---all of them.

Edited by David Von Pein

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

You bet I disagree with Finck's opinion. And it is just his opinion, you know.

Why, therefore, do CTers think that Finck's opinion about the fragments is more correct than the opinion of the doctor who actually operated on Gov. Connally?

The fact is: Nobody on Earth knows exactly how much the Connally fragments weighed. And that's because only ONE of the fragments was ever weighed.

But another fact is: The Connally fragments were certainly very very small---all of them.

Ok.  So your lay person opinion on this matter is not settled science.   It is YOUR opinion based on one doctor’s opinion.  Hardly case closed as one author laughably put it. 
In the legal realm we call this a medical question, not fact, when two experts disagree on a point.  
Additionally, we then look at the basis of the doctors conclusions and the methods they used to arrive at their conclusions.   Here, by your own admission “Nobody on Earth” knows.   
As such, why any wc defender would argue this matter is closed factually, other than to mislead people, seems odd.  It is certainly incorrect.  Unless you believe a scientific factual conclusion can be based upon a great deal of speculation.  I can assure you that in the courtroom it does not work that way.   Please add this to your blog so other opinions can be considered by the public.  

Edited by Cory Santos

3 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

why any wc defender would argue this matter is closed factually, other than to mislead people, seems odd.  It is certainly incorrect.  Unless you believe a scientific factual conclusion can be based upon a great deal of speculation.  I can assure you that in the courtroom it does not work that way.   Please add this to your blog so other opinions can be considered by the public.  

My blog article already fully acknowledges the "speculative" nature of some of my beliefs regarding the Connally bullet fragments (such as in the two excerpts below). But given the testimony of Connally's doctors plus a look at Connally's pre-operative X-rays, it's my opinion that no reasonable person could possibly come to the conclusion that John Connally ever had more than 2 grains of metal present in his body at any time on November 22, 1963 (after Bullet CE399 fell out of his leg, that is).

-------------------

"The distinct possibility exists that John B. Connally went to his grave with a mere TWO tiny bullet fragments left in his whole body (one in the thigh and one in his wrist). The latter part about the wrist is slightly speculative, but comes from a good source: the WC testimony of Dr. Charles F. Gregory." --DVP; December 18, 2011

"The number of bullet fragments that John Connally took with him to his grave is not a definitive number, and I'll readily admit that fact. But I think a good case can be made for only TWO tiny fragments of metal being left in Connally's whole body when combining the testimony of all the doctors involved in Governor Connally's treatment--Drs. Charles Gregory, Robert Shaw, and Tom Shires." --DVP; July 15, 2014

Edited by David Von Pein