The Education Forum

Is Former President Trump Tucker Carlson's JFK Assassination Source ?

Gil Jesus

“Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American President?” And here’s the reply we received verbatim. Quote, “The answer is yes. I believe they were involved. It’s a whole different country from what we thought it was. It’s all fake.”

It's All Fake.  Who uses that line regularly?  Fake this fake that, Fake News.  Who else promotes fake news for a living?  All good news if it contributes to freeing the files!

49 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

“Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American President?” And here’s the reply we received verbatim. Quote, “The answer is yes. I believe they were involved. It’s a whole different country from what we thought it was. It’s all fake.”

It's All Fake.  Who uses that line regularly?  Fake this fake that, Fake News.  Who else promotes fake news for a living?  All good news if it contributes to freeing the files!

Interesting take Ron.

You may be on to something there.

Jacob Hornberger has pursued the truth on the JFKA for decades. 

His deductions make sense...but maybe, maybe not is all we can say. 

It may gall some people to the moon...but maybe Tucker and Trump are the pathway to the truth about the JFKA. 

Hold your nose and follow!

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think that’s a pretty astute observation, Ron. Trump’s lexicon is well known to all. I still feel it would be madness or at least not prudent for Tucker to go live without two sources. Pompeo may be the other, or its someone we are not aware of. Tucker has a massive ego, he doesn’t like to look a fool. 

I wonder what the waiting time factor will be regards Carlson's bombshell claim losing it's roaring locomotive steam and credibility if he doesn't produce even one validating source for his story?

How much time will those who heaped heroic level praise on TC for his courageous earth shaking JFK truth emancipation proclamation give him to show them the goods?

With each month's passing after this history rocking TC revelation and "no there there" being the second and third acts...me thinks the old Broderick Crawford "Highway Patrol" line "okay fella, the gig is up" will be a fitting one to put this matter and TC himself in their proper place. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

20 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I wonder what the waiting time factor will be regards Carlson's bombshell claim losing it's roaring locomotive steam and credibility if he doesn't produce even one validating source for his story?

How much time will those who heaped heroic level praise on TC for his courageous earth shaking JFK truth emancipation proclamation give him to show them the goods?

With each month's passing after this history rocking TC revelation and "no there there" being the second and third acts...me thinks the old Broderick Crawford "Highway Patrol" line "okay fella, the gig is up" will be a fitting one to put this matter and TC himself in their proper place. 

How long until Deep Throat was revealed? 

Were Woodward and Bernstein regarded as frauds until Deep Throat was revealed? 

50 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

How long until Deep Throat was revealed? 

Were Woodward and Bernstein regarded as frauds until Deep Throat was revealed? 

So, America is expected to perhaps wait up to years more after Carlson's claim to see whether or not it's true?

This on top of the already 60 years waiting for the JFK truth after 11,22,1963?

And in the meantime continue to hold Carlson up as some type of national hero just for making the claim?

If Carlson does somehow produce some validating proof what then?

1 minute ago, Joe Bauer said:

So, America is expected to perhaps wait up to years more after Carlson's claim to see whether or not it's true?

This on top of the already 60 years waiting for the JFK truth after 11,22,1963?

And in the meantime continue to hold Carlson up as some type of national hero just for making the claim?

If Carlson does somehow produce some validating proof what then?

I would salute Tucker Carlson, or Attila the Hun, or even HRC, if they unveil the truth about the JFKA. 

I hope the truth comes out soon. I am healthy, thank the stars. But I am running out of decades....