The Education Forum

A Narrative about Mexico City is debunked.

The MSM tried to carry a story about Oscar Contreras being an unreliable witness.  Thanks to work by Gerry Simone that has turned out to be wrong.

There was a short blonde guy in Mexico CIty saying he was Oswald. Period.

Gerry also looks at some of the other puzzles about Mexico CIty.  An enduring mystery.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/a-narrative-is-debunked

Quite a few I think.  John Newman's article in Probe magazine for one, excerpted in The Assassinations.

Gerry used some of the better ones for this.

As he noted, it was remarkable how quickly this ersatz story caught on, without anyone double checking it. 

But he did and it turned out to be unreliable.

You are welcome Sandy and glad you recognized how important this piece is to counter the MSM.

A Hoover Memo 7 weeks after Nov 22 saying the CIA withheld info on French espionage activities? What is he referring to? Souetre? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

No its the writing on the margin of the memo that John Newman found and its in his book JFK and Vietnam.

Well, I am going to straddle the fence on this one, like the temperance ma'am who took a shot of sherry every morning. 

I still wonder, if LHO never visited the Soviet Embassy and met Kostikov, why Moscow never denied the meeting took place? An internal and ambiguously worded memo is hardly a denial. 

Then we have Kostikov and two other KGB'ers, on film, confirming they met the real LHO (1993, Frontline)

This does not preclude that LHO was also impersonated on his stay in MC (almost surely, he was).

I understand the record of LHO traveling by bus to MC is sketchy. That does not preclude he was given a ride, either by car or plane.

I suspect due to compartmentalization, MC CIA did not know what HQ CIA was doing with LHO.  

My guess is the HQ CIA went to great lengths to ensure an LHO-Kostikov meeting, and indeed pulled it off.

That created the "WWIII" virus. 

I would like to conclude that Philip Shenon should write pulp novels, not history.