The Education Forum

Jack Ruby at Parkland Hospital

Gil Jesus

5 hours ago, Richard Bertolino said:

It 's so good not being misquoted! So, what I'm saying is that Oswald's time of arrest was faked, per the plan, in real time in order to create the radio traffic evidence "proving" the later time, and that Kantor was persuaded to lie about seeing Ruby at Parkland and then to change the time of his Ruby sighting in order to align Ruby's alibi with the faked later time of arrest. The only reason I can see for faking the time of arrest, though there may have been other reasons I don't know about, was to provide an alibi for the motorcycle officer coming out of the Texas Theatre with Oswald. With the later arrest time, he could not be the same officer seen at Parkland Hospital. With the actual arrest time, this officer has no alibi. Yes, he changed his helmet.

theatreArrest.jpg

Who is this motorcycle officer and why does he need an alibi?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Who is this motorcycle officer and why does he need an alibi?

His name is James H. Taylor and he needs an alibi because he was involved in Oswald's pre-planned arrest.

On 4/18/2024 at 12:08 PM, Richard Bertolino said:

His name is James H. Taylor and he needs an alibi because he was involved in Oswald's pre-planned arrest.

Taylor also was the "open mic" on channel one. He was not in Dealey Plaza at the time of the shooting. He was on the Stemmons Highway during the assassination.

Edited by Richard Bertolino
attachment removed

On 4/19/2024 at 1:49 AM, Richard Bertolino said:

Taylor also was the "open mic" on channel one. He was not in Dealey Plaza at the time of the shooting. He was on the Stemmons Highway during the assassination.

How could James H. Taylor have served in the U.S. Army during the Cuban Missile Crisis if he had joined the DPD in 1955? He could have helped to murder JFK!

attachments removed

On 4/19/2024 at 2:17 AM, Richard Bertolino said:

How could James H. Taylor have served in the U.S. Army during the Cuban Missile Crisis if he had joined the DPD in 1955? He could have helped to murder JFK!

Taylor is mentioned only twice in the evidence. And one of those times is in the notes of D.L. Jackson. And the Jackson mention can be matched to a photograph. The photograph is how I identified Taylor as the motorcycle officer wearing the leather jacket at Parkland Hospital.

attachments removed