The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson's Source ---->Roger Stone?

Steve Roe

Recently I listened to Doug Campbell and Rob Clark's Quick Hits podcast. I should say Doug Campbell and I probably disagree on 90% of JFK stuff. However, I do enjoy listening to their podcasts (Quick Hits, Lone Gunman, Dallas Action) even though I disagree. Both Campbell and Clark have done some good debunking on conspiracy myths in the past. One of the best ones was the Fletcher Prouty myth which Campbell/Clark decimated into a thousand pieces. Yes, LNer's can agree with Conspiracy folks on certain topics. 

Now Doug Campbell has another interesting possible myth breaker, the Tucker Carlson "source" of recent discussion. I believe this one has good merit as he makes a compelling argument in the recent Quick Hits podcast. I'm not all that interested in Carlson's claims, as I believe it is phony baloney. Evidently so does Doug Campbell. 

I'll let you make up your own mind.

At the 88:00-minute mark, is the discussion of Tucker Carlson. It goes on for some time, and to get the full grasp of the argument, you should listen to it in entirety. You will hear how Carlson flubbed the Watergate "Who Shot John" and the possible connection to Roger Stone. Carlson on Fox has defended the huckster Roger Stone for some time, and it doesn't surprise one bit if Carlson's source was Stone, the dirty trickster. You could decide for yourself if Campbell got it right. 

QUICK HITS #40: JFK Assassination Research News & Notes With Rob Clark & Doug Campbell~ January 21, 2023. | Spreaker

Roger Stone the source? AHA!

Maybe Nixon himself told Stone the CIA did it?

In Stone's JFK book he claimed LBJ was in on it.

Echoed E. Howard Hunt's end of life JFK "Big Event" guilty party admission.

LBJ, Cord Meyer, et.al.

Don't you miss Roger Stone turning around and lifting his shirt up to macho flash his huge Nixon portrait back tattoo to wow whoever he was doing this to?

What a character! America's most famous "Dirty Trickster!"

And an iconic Karl Lagerfeld inspired fashion maven to boot!

Loved his bright white collars and cuffs, bowler hats and big round Elton John type glasses.

Right on big Rog!

Edited by Joe Bauer

This Tucker headline took the forum by storum!
It's interesting that you post this right now Steve. I was just commenting about this on another thread.

So Mike Pompeo, or whoever Tucker  hints saw the JFK files said "It's all here" the CIA killed JFK. It's a whole different country, than what we thought it was. it's all fake!! ,! I believe."
And yet and no one whose looked at these files  has ever said the files contain a smoking gun. (does that really make sense after all theses years?)
We actually have to bend over backwards to just dummy down to just grasp it. And it sounds like novice BS, and yet we lunge at the low hanging fruit!

The timing connection revealed, with Carlson's "revelations",  and Roger Stone comments a few days earlier are rather damning. How could so many here could be duped by such a douche bag!

Yes, a great point  this is what we're hitching our wagon to? But even if the story is BS. It was  reasoned more BS out to more people is a good thing!
Right! 

They are mentioning this forum a number of times rather derisively! So we are now the go-to- forum on  the JFKA?  Well, that could be pretty cool.

When Rob has posted, I like the general direction Rob has taken in his posts here. I would ask, why don't both you guys get more actively involved here? We need C's (to sidestep the PC crowd's disdain for CTer's, why don't we just call ourselves  C's? We know who we are!.) to counterbalance the off the wall, perpetual conspiracy direction some are taking here. It's not at all fair to characterize the reception to Tucker's initial "revelations"  as being "Tucker fanboy!."

Well, we all know Roger Stone wrote a god-awful book blaming LBJ. Stone doesn't know that much. Heck, I saw him a few years back in a debate with Gerald Posner and somebody else and claim Judyth Baker was in the Warren Commission report

Now it's possible that Trump tipped him off and appears now Judge Napolitano is claiming some silly stuff about it also. Add to that the outright falsehood Trump claimed about Ted Cruz's father. 

It's all baloney. 

I seriously doubt Carlson will disclose his source. This has cycled out of the news for the most part now. 

6 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Add to that the outright falsehood Trump claimed about Ted Cruz's father. 

Now wait a minute mi amigo Steve.

You do know that Rapheal Cruz Sr. was living in New Orleans the summer of 1963 as Oswald was doing his thing there?

He had moved there from the Dallas area where he was extremely active in expatriate Cuban groups and spoke many times to them and other groups trying to raise funds for their causes.

He talked often about his fighting Castro forces and his life and death dangerous escape from the island with no money and how he went on to get a college degree in Texas.

So, he is very active in anti-Castro political group meetings in Dallas.

He then moves to a city which is one of the two most heavily populated and hot-headed Castro hating and Castro overthrow planning ones in America. Miami being the other.

And he goes completely dark there? He doesn't get involved with any of the leading anti-Castro groups and their leaders such as Carlos Bringuier?

Politically active Cruz Sr. read the New Orleans papers. He watched New Orleans TV. There is no way that he didn't hear about, read about or see the news reports of the Oswald/Bringuier dust-up in broad daylight downtown New Orleans.

I sense Cruz Sr. had some contact with the lettered agencies. His "hot spot" activities in Cuba and later in Dallas would have crossed their paths for sure.

I've looked at the Trade Mart Oswald flier passing photos many times. Oswald had helpers there with him. And some very strange looking other characters were milling around with them as well.

In my opinion there is a very thin build white Cuban looking fellow ( as Cruz Sr. was ) with Oswald that looks like a young Cruz Sr.

And remember, Cruz Sr. was the same age as Oswald.

And there is even a white Caucasian looking fellow with an Everly Brother's pronounced pompadour hair style in at least one of those photo's who looks very much like the Texas School Book Depository supervisor Bill Shelley...again in my opinion.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Recently I listened to Doug Campbell and Rob Clark's Quick Hits podcast. I should say Doug Campbell and I probably disagree on 90% of JFK stuff. However, I do enjoy listening to their podcasts (Quick Hits, Lone Gunman, Dallas Action) even though I disagree. Both Campbell and Clark have done some good debunking on conspiracy myths in the past. One of the best ones was the Fletcher Prouty myth which Campbell/Clark decimated into a thousand pieces. Yes, LNer's can agree with Conspiracy folks on certain topics. 

Now Doug Campbell has another interesting possible myth breaker, the Tucker Carlson "source" of recent discussion. I believe this one has good merit as he makes a compelling argument in the recent Quick Hits podcast. I'm not all that interested in Carlson's claims, as I believe it is phony baloney. Evidently so does Doug Campbell. 

I'll let you make up your own mind.

At the 88:00-minute mark, is the discussion of Tucker Carlson. It goes on for some time, and to get the full grasp of the argument, you should listen to it in entirety. You will hear how Carlson flubbed the Watergate "Who Shot John" and the possible connection to Roger Stone. Carlson on Fox has defended the huckster Roger Stone for some time, and it doesn't surprise one bit if Carlson's source was Stone, the dirty trickster. You could decide for yourself if Campbell got it right. 

QUICK HITS #40: JFK Assassination Research News & Notes With Rob Clark & Doug Campbell~ January 21, 2023. | Spreaker

I agree with the host's proposition that Carlson is "fostering a false camaraderie."

16 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

You do know that Rapheal Cruz Sr. was living in New Orleans the summer of 1963 as Oswald was doing his thing there?

He had moved there from the Dallas area where he was extremely active in expatriate Cuban groups and spoke many times to them and other groups trying to raise funds for their causes.

He talked often about his fighting Castro forces and his life and death dangerous escape from the island with no money and how he went on to get a college degree in Texas.

He then moves to a city which is one of the two most heavily populated and hot-headed Castro hating and Castro overthrow planning ones in America. Miami being the other.

And he goes completely dark there? He doesn't get involved with any of the leading anti-Castro groups and their leaders such as Carlos Bringuier?

Politically active Cruz Sr. read the New Orleans papers. He watched New Orleans TV. There is no way that he didn't hear about, read about or see the news reports of the Oswald/Bringuier dust-up in broad daylight downtown New Orleans.

I sense Cruz Sr. had some contact with the lettered agencies. His "hot spot" activities in Cuba and later in Dallas would have crossed their paths for sure.

I've looked at the Trade Mart Oswald flier passing photos many times. Oswald had helpers there with him. And some very strange looking other characters were milling around with them as well.

In my opinion there is a very thin build white Cuban looking fellow ( as Cruz Sr. was ) with Oswald that looks like a young Cruz Sr.

And there is even a white Caucasian looking fellow with an Everly Brother's pronounced pompadour hair style in at least one of those photo's who looks very much like the Texas School Book Depository supervisor Bill Shelley...again in my opinion.

That is such a funny picture, the one in N.O. of LHO and "Rapheal Cruz."

LHO looks about 40 and nothing like LHO, and "Cruz" in fact looks like Cruz, although the real Cruz had a minor widow's peak. 

JFKA research is always interesting....

17 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I know you are being facetious and making a joke but be careful some members might take this seriously.