The Education Forum

Destroying the WC Lies: Shots From the Front

Gil Jesus

Witnesses provide evidence that President Kennedy was shot from the front as well as the back, indicating there was a second gunman and a conspiracy to assassinate him. Their accounts were suppressed by not calling them to give testimony to the Warren Commission.

9 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Witnesses provide evidence that President Kennedy was shot from the front as well as the back, indicating there was a second gunman and a conspiracy to assassinate him. Their accounts were suppressed by not calling them to give testimony to the Warren Commission.

So as well as the railroad men and all the other witnesses in Dealey Plaza who voted with their feet about at least one shot coming from the front, we also have expert medical witnesses to that effect.

How do @David Von Pein, @Lance Payette and the other lone nut advocates here explain away this testimony?

Perhaps worse than these critical witnesses being ignored by the WC is the interference of the FBI to hide/revise their stories. Demonstrates a subversion of the investigation and a directed cover-up from the top at the get-go. And of course we see this time and again in the JFKA case with the FBI and other federal agencies supposedly paid to serve the citizenry, justice and the truth.

Seems easy to get away with a conspiracy when the power of the govt is being used to protect the conspirators.

52 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

So as well as the railroad men and all the other witnesses in Dealey Plaza who voted with their feet about at least one shot coming from the front, we also have expert medical witnesses to that effect.

How do @David Von Pein, @Lance Payette and the other lone nut advocates here explain away this testimony?

I didn't watch the video due to Livingston's face being on it. I spent a lot of time digging into his claims and concluded he has zero credibility.  

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

John, those were echos.. JFK was just asking a Jackie question, go back to bed. 

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

I didn't watch the video due to Livingston's face being on it. I spent a lot of time digging into his claims and concluded he has zero credibility.  

Livingston's testimony is only a small inessential element of this issue.

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Yes, Matthew, Bill Hicks was spot on.

On 2/6/2023 at 3:20 PM, John Cotter said:

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

40 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

I didn't realize my name had been taken in vain. I don't "explain it away." I reject it on the basis of tangible evidence, more credible witnesses and simple logic.

Do folks here ever get tired of having the same debates over the same things ad nauseam? Doesn't it become tiresome even for the most enthusiastic CTer? Yes, we know which witnesses you prefer.

Riddle me this: The bullet from the frontal throat wound went where? The throat wound lines up nicely with the back wound because? The patsy was located behind JFK but the conspiratorial gunmen were in front of JFK because? The well-planned conspiracy nevertheless required extensive participation by medical professionals at the autopsy stage because? The doctors at Parkland weren't in on the conspiracy but those at Bethesda were because? The large crowd of witnesses who contravene those in the video should be rejected because?

Don't answer - they're all rhetorical questions and you'll just give yourself a headache trying to think rationally.

You needn't worry. I have no intention of chasing your red herring rhetorical questions.

Your failure to refute the irrefutable was only to be expected.

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Classic!

There are a few gladiators fans here. 🙂 

4 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

I didn't realize my name had been taken in vain. I don't "explain it away." I reject it on the basis of tangible evidence, more credible witnesses and simple logic.

Do folks here ever get tired of having the same debates over the same things ad nauseam? Doesn't it become tiresome even for the most enthusiastic CTer? Yes, we know which witnesses you prefer.

Riddle me this: The bullet from the frontal throat wound went where? The throat wound lines up nicely with the back wound because? The patsy was located behind JFK but the conspiratorial gunmen were in front of JFK because? The well-planned conspiracy nevertheless required extensive participation by medical professionals at the autopsy stage because? The doctors at Parkland weren't in on the conspiracy but those at Bethesda were because? The large crowd of witnesses who contravene those in the video should be rejected because?

Don't answer - they're all rhetorical questions and you'll just give yourself a headache trying to think rationally.

Average Americans with jobs and reputations who were adjacent to the tragedy in real-time are making this shyte up because…?

Accusing the FBI of proven malfeasance over and over again in this case because…?

Their independent stories experienced during or in the immediate aftermath of the assassination all line up in support of shots coming from the front because???

5 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Average Americans with jobs and reputations who were adjacent to the tragedy in real-time are making this shyte up because…?

Accusing the FBI of proven malfeasance over and over again in this case because…?

Their independent stories experienced during or in the immediate aftermath of the assassination all line up in support of shots coming from the front because???

And may I add a couple more to your list ?

All of these witnesses were never called to testify, because ?

FBI reports lied about what the witnesses told them, because ?