The Education Forum

Could this be an answer to either the Tippit shooting or the Theater incident?

Matthew Koch

Just now, David Von Pein said:

I haven't the slightest idea. But he said exactly the opposite here.

OK, that is fine. 

But that is the difference between a prosecution and a fair trial, or objective review of information.

You have essentially put the prosecutor's hat on. That is fine, if that is what you want. 

You exclude witness testimony or evidence that does not fit your narrative. That's OK too, that is your right. 

But it means you are not a good investigator or reporter. You should report both what Hill said in the interview, but that what he said contradicts what he told Dale Myer. 

Lopsided presentations populate both the LN and CT factions. Can't you do better? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Can't you do better? 

I'll try.

And you are right to scold me regarding Gerald Hill. He told Dale Myers one thing in 1996, but three years earlier he told the Sixth Floor Museum something else entirely. And as of this date it's just not possible to figure out WHY. Therefore, we're left with a conflicting record.

But I do not categorize Gerald Hill as a "li@r". The same thing applies to Buell Frazier, who also has told conflicting tales over the years about various things. But I wouldn't classify Buell as a deliberate li@r either.

Edited by David Von Pein

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I'll try.

And you are right to scold me regarding Gerald Hill. He told Dale Myers one thing in 1996, but three years earlier he told the Sixth Floor Museum something else entirely. And as of this date, it's just not possible to figure out WHY. Therefore, we're left with a conflicting record.

Well, I am confused too.

I could swear I once saw yet another video of Hill assenting he had read the bottom of the hulls and made a mistake. But I have no link. Maybe a faulty memory.