The Education Forum

Could this be an answer to either the Tippit shooting or the Theater incident?

Matthew Koch

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Great stuff Gil. 

Thanks Ben. Whenever Mr. Von Pein tells you something, you can be sure that you're not getting the whole story.

Like the fact that the three witnesses who found the shells couldn't identify the shells in evidence as the shells they found.

Like the fact that the police officer to whom Benavides gave two of the shells, marked those shells and when asked to identify them could not find his mark on the shells in evidence.

The fact that without the witnesses' identification of the shells, the chain of possession of the shells in evidence begins with the Dallas Police. The police could have just as well fired four shots from that weapon once it was in their possession and retained the shells.

Maybe that's why the bullets that were recovered from Tippit's body did not match the shells currently in evidence.

Maybe that's why the same number of unfired bullets ( 11 ) were in Oswald's "possession" as had been in the possession of JD Tippit. 

Mr. Von Pein and his Warren Commission apologist allies make a big deal out of the shells. But shells don't kill people, bullets do. How did the bullets removed from Tippit's body fare as evidence ?

The FBI could not identify the bullets as having been fired from the "Oswald" handgun to the exclusion of all other weapons.

But you'll never hear Mr. Von Pein or his comrades mention any of this. Oh, they'll come up with excuses WHY if someone else brings it up, but they'll never mention it on their own.

It's a tactic called deception by omission and the Warren Commission used it well.

@Bill Brownstill waiting on your explanation on how that auto slug got into Tippit?  Seems rather obvious that that's why the shells are missing the markings, because the the .38 auto didn't fit into the cylinder of the .38 special. Now I just gotta find a vintage .38 Smith & Wesson and a 1960's Remington-Peters bullet to prove it. But hey this so problematic to you and Dale Myers Theory I understand why you are choosing to hide out.. 

47 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

@Bill Brownstill waiting on your explanation on how that auto slug got into Tippit?  Seems rather obvious that that's why the shells are missing the markings, because the the .38 auto didn't fit into the cylinder of the .38 special. Now I just gotta find a vintage .38 Smith & Wesson and a 1960's Remington-Peters bullet to prove it. But hey this so problematic to you and Dale Myers Theory I understand why you are choosing to hide out.. 

:cheers

22 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

"They called JD and another policeman and said he [Oswald] was headed in that direction.  The other policeman told Marie."

If that's what was said, the transcripts don't include it...   

"move to central Oak Cliff area" could be morphed into that line - after the fact - by Marie or by Edgar telling the story.

At 12:45 the name Oswald was not yet known publicly;  privately - who knows?

Why is Nelson back at the TSBD by 1:19 when he should have been the first to arrive at 10th and Patton as opposed to CROY who claims he was there first.

68896880_TippitandNelsoninOakCliff-smaller.thumb.jpg.8da9240b8449017ac6c30569a92b5778.jpg

And if he was one of two men assigned to Oak Cliff, why send him all the way out to 4340 W Davis?

1616983570_mapofTippitElChicoVaganovand4340WDavis.thumb.jpg.f13df156a504aea8a219ef44ccb20013.jpg

TippitandNelsonorderedtoOakCliff.jpg.e727cf60d1fbc7696c83c91c640a8897.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

2 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

The first order to move was apparently not on the transcript provided to the WC.

From your POV, How would the DPD know to use the name Oswald prior to his capture?

In the transcripts I have from 12:28 to 1:53 the name "Oswald" is not used once...

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

From your POV, How would the DPD know to use the name Oswald prior to his capture?

In the transcripts I have from 12:28 to 1:53 the name "Oswald" is not used once...

I don't have a conspiracist's POV; however It wouldn't be necessary to use a name at all if Tippitt knew who he was looking for by physical appearance. Is that out of the realm of possibility?

Not that I know of any corroborating evidence besides Tippits dad's statement; but if Tippit wasn't looking for Oswald, then who the heck was he looking for? 

This description?

Attention Elm and Houston is reported to be an unknown white male, all squads. Attention all squads. The suspect in the shooting at approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, weight one hundred sixty-five pounds, reported to be armed with what is thought to be a 30 caliber rifle. Attention all squads. The suspect from Elm and Houston is reported to be an unknown white male about thirty, slender build, five feet ten inches tall, one hundred sixty-five pounds, armed with what is thought to be a 30-30 rifle. No further description at this time, or information. 12:45. 

Tippit - from what I've gathered - was doing whatever he was in the final hour of his life on his own volition...  it does seem as though he was looking for Oswald, which to me shows knowledge of the man well before 12:30 on 11/22.   As the DPD has said, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed... seeing how so many were manipulated it is not hard to see that Tippit was set up to be killed, Oswald was set up to take the blame (Westbrook's wallet) so he could be killed at the theater... and the wallet would have the evidence to tie Oswald, Hidell and the weapons all together.

Pretty amazing to me that a man supposedly pulls a gun on a fellow policeman and these men, armed to the teeth with riot guns and sidearms did not hit him with a rifle butt or pistol, or even shoot him...  maybe they hadn't started doing that in 1963...

If Tippit was looking for Oswald, how does he wind up at 10th and Patton just as an armed man (or two) are also at 10th and Patton as well as a police car with 2 men in it at that exact spot as well?  And why is there not a single question asked of Oswald about the Tippit murder for which he was supposedly arrested?

He denied shooting anyone so asking where he was, where he walked from/to, how he got to the theater... the interrogation reports have the strangest answers in them regarding his travel from the TSBD to his home and to the theater...

FBI HOSTY/BOOKOUT (no Whaley, no taxi, no Tippit)
After hearing what had happened, he said that because of all the confusion there would be no work performed that afternoon so he decided to go home.
OSWALD stated he then went home by bus and changed his clothes then went to a movie. (IOW the arrest shirt was not the same as the work shirt Bledsoe supposedly saw and described the arrest shirt... hmmm)
OSWALD admitted to carrying a pistol with him to this movie stating he did this because he felt like it , giving no other reason.

11 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Whenever Mr. Von Pein tells you something, you can be sure that you're not getting the whole story.

This is yet another classic Pot/Kettle moment coming from a CTer. For when does a CTer ever provide the "whole story"? Such as the info about Doughty & Dhority positively IDing the two shells they handled on 10th Street. You'll rarely (if ever) hear that info escaping the lips of any conspiracy theorist. Except perhaps for when the CTer wants to complain about everything in CE2011 being a lie.

Edited by David Von Pein

11 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Here's CE2011 if anyone would like to see how David is using it in a vague to attempt to get out of explaining how that other bullet got into Tippit 

Of course, Matthew Koch knows (or should) that Oswald had BOTH brands of ammunition (Winchester-Western & Remington-Peters) in his revolver (3 each) when the gun was wrested away from him in the Texas Theater. But I guess we're supposed to just ignore that fact, eh Matthew?

And this statement made by Mr. Koch earlier in this thread is just flat-out dead wrong:

"Still waiting on your [Bill Brown's] explanation on how that auto slug got into Tippit?"

There was no "auto slug" plucked from J.D. Tippit's body.

Edited by David Von Pein

25 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Of course, Matthew Koch knows (or should) that Oswald had BOTH brands of ammunition (Winchester-Western & Remington-Peters) in his revolver (3 each) when the gun was wrested away from him in the Texas Theater. But I guess we're supposed to just ignore that fact, eh Matthew?

And this statement made by Mr. Koch earlier in this thread is just flat-out dead wrong:

"Still waiting on your [Bill Brown's] explanation on how that auto slug got into Tippit?"

There was no "auto slug" plucked from J.D. Tippit's body.

Why did Gerald Hill tell Dale Myers that he read the bottom of the hulls (shells) provided to him at the Tippit murder scene? 

28 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Why did Gerald Hill tell Dale Myers that he read the bottom of the hulls (shells) provided to him at the Tippit murder scene? 

I haven't the slightest idea. But Hill said something completely different here.

Edited by David Von Pein