The Education Forum

Mark Shaw's Latest: Fighting for Justice

Why this guy continues to write books is really puzzling to me.

The first fifty pages of this one is actually about him, not the JFK case.

One could easily have cut about 75-85 pages out of this one since it has that much filler in it.  Probably more.

Knowing that he milked the Kilgallen case to the bone, he now adds in the MM case.  Gianni Russo anyone?

But if you read this until the end you will see why.  OMO Shaw is useless. Why he is their semi regular on Coast to Coast for JFK eludes me.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/mark-shaw-s-fighting-for-justice

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Why this guy continues to write books is really puzzling to me.

The first fifty pages of this one is actually about him, not the JFK case.

One could easily have cut about 75-85 pages out of this one since it has that much filler in it.  Probably more.

Knowing that he milked the Kilgallen case to the bone, he now adds in the MM case.  Gianni Russo anyone?

But if you read this until the end you will see why.  OMO Shaw is useless. Why he is their semi regular on Coast to Coast for JFK eludes me.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/mark-shaw-s-fighting-for-justice

George Noory has driven Coast to Coast into a political drain. I can see why Art Bell had issues with guy.

The part about Giancana running the mafia in 1977 when he died in 1975 made me chuckle.  I thought I remembered reading Don McGovern's review of Collateral Damage, which after looking it up now I do, likely here, linked by you.  I don't remember reading your review of Denial of Justice, I'll look it up later. 

I went to amazon to see what kind of reviews these books were getting and was stunned.  4.5 stars on all of his books.  Collateral Damage has over 900 revies, Denial of Justice had I think 600 something.  That's sad, people actually buy and believe his crap.

Since I looked it up, if anyone here missed this . . .

Collateral Damage: Mark Shaw’s Public Atrocity, Part 1 (kennedysandking.com)

While on amazon I couldn't resist clicking on this one.  It is in effect pretty well debunked in RFK JR's American Values.

Amazon.com: The Poison Patriarch: How the Betrayals of Joseph P. Kennedy Caused the Assassination of JFK: 9781510704190: Shaw, Mark: Books

I really do not understand how Coast to Coast has this guy on so often. But that is why people buy his books.

That radio show has a big audience.

But man, Mark Shaw knows next to nothing about the ARRB or the new documents.   He really is not interested in them.

Quite puzzling.

As credibly challenged as Shaw's reputation is I will always believe that Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered and whoever did it was of the highest level dark side of American power.

The ability of DK's killers to never be exposed is just more proof of their power and the truth that these people have had much more control over our society the last 60 years beyond anything the average American could imagine.

IMO anyways.