The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

How about an aside.  I chuckled through it.  The videos are funny.

Cheech & Chong Return for One ‘Last Movie' (msn.com)

Yeah, Ron, I can still remember listening to that original Cheech & Chong record with my friends as a teenager.

Those jokes were even funnier after we smoked some low-potency 70s-era reefer.

"DAVE'S NOT HERE!"

(And the joke about the Pope having to make love to a beautiful woman-- "A-Boomba Boomba...")

Meanwhile, here's my favorite Meme-of-the-Day today.

5b93864805d6f2ae.png

Shaking my head... 🙄

Trump Makes Capitol Riot Cornerstone of His Bid

March 19, 2024 at 6:31 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 

“Donald Trump has launched his general election campaign not merely rewriting the history of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, but positioning the violent siege and its failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election as a cornerstone of his bid to return to the White House,” the AP reports.

“Initially relegated to a fringe theory on the edges of the Republican Party, the revisionist history of Jan. 6, which Trump amplified during the early days of the GOP primary campaign to rouse his most devoted voters, remains a rally centerpiece even as he must appeal more broadly to a general election audience.”

“In heaping praise on the rioters, Trump is shifting blame for his own role in the run-up to the bloody mob siege and asking voters to absolve hundreds of them — and himself — over the deadliest attack on a seat of American power in 200 years.”

“At the same time, Trump’s allies are installing 2020 election-deniers to the Republican National Committee, further institutionalizing the lies that spurred the violence. That raises red flags about next year, when Congress will again be called upon to certify the vote.”

Here's a song in honor of Peter Navarro checking into prison today-- Flatt & Scruggs' classic, Doin' My Time!  

Edited by W. Niederhut