The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO - this is really damning to the leadership of the Dem. Party.

If they hadn't been forced out of their preferred strategy of Support Biden or Else, they would be singing the Songs of the Doomed.

Just think if Biden had done OK in the first debate and then crashed in the second.

Hopefully, Harris will win and a  new energetic leadership team will take over.

Pollyvote.png.f5bc33d122c043f8a632db000a518654.png

Edited by Bill Fite
added opinion

14 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Jesse Watters, famous Fox News bobblehead -

'And I heard the scientists say the other day, that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman."

Yesterday, I actually felt sorry for those poor people who get spoon-fed this kind of garbage day in and day out.

No wonder they're so screwed up.

Steve Thomas

Not about politics.

I was just playing golf early this morning at Overland Park in Denver, in the Platte River valley.

I was sucking wind more than usual (walking with my golf cart.)

On the 16th hole I turned to the guys in our foursome and asked, "Do you guys smell smoke?"

By the 18th hole, the golf course and surrounding area was covered with visible smoke.

Hundreds evacuated Wednesday as the Quarry Fire burns in Jefferson County | Watch (msn.com)

She's a weak little gymnast", so says Republican candidate for North Carolina, Mark Robinson of Simone Biles.

J.D. Vance refers to Dolly Parton as a sociopath because she doesn't have children.

Simone Biles, Dolly Parton, Taylor Swift...

Let's take the most popular people in America and insult them.

What the hell's wrong with these people? Are they completely brain dead?

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

holy crap Trump just screwed the pooch at the ABJ conference; he is an unhinged lunatic. Event was ended half way through because he was so off his rocker.

Birther Trump told Jerry Jones and the NFL owners that it "lifted" him to attack the Black Lives Matter movement.

Bashing minorities has always been his political modus operandi, and I think we'll see him do it in spades (no pun intended) during the next three months.

His MAGA cult gets riled up when Trump denigrates blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and immigrants from "sh*thole" countries.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

His MAGA cult gets riled up when Trump denigrates blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and immigrants from "sh*thole" countries.

No doubt about it.

The problem for Trump though is that those MAGAs (or just racist whites in general) do not constitute enough people for him to win a national election; he will lose both the popular vote and the Electoral College by significant amounts.